Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Sia To Be Human feat Labrinth (Love her delivery!)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Sia Move Your Body

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Sia Chandelier

Honored Social Butterfly

Pink What About Us  (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Pink So What?

I got my rock moves...

Honored Social Butterfly

Pink Raise Your Glass

So raise your glass if you are wrong,
In all the right ways...

Honored Social Butterfly

Pink Try

Honored Social Butterfly

Pink Stay with Me (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick Dream Police

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick When I Wake Up Tomorrow

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick I Want You To Want Me (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick Surrender (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick The Flame (live)

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick Don't Be Cruel (bop, bop)

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick Way of the World

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick Voices

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick Say Goodbye

Honored Social Butterfly

Cheap Trick If You Want My Love

Honored Social Butterfly

Fergie

You Already Know

She's got that milk money ...

Honored Social Butterfly

Beatles Don't Let Me Down

Honored Social Butterfly

Beatles Hello, Goodbye

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Beatles I'm a Loser

Honored Social Butterfly

Beatles We Can Work It Out

Honored Social Butterfly

Beatles Help

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Beatles She Loves You

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

DH is rereading the Apple iPhone X stories and muttering words like 'stunning'. I may have lost him, but since Apple used the Beatles as soundtrack yesterday, Imma gonna try to reel him back in ...

Twist and Shout

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hot Tuna Hoppkorv (full album)

Honored Social Butterfly

Little Feat Feats Don't Fail Me Now (full album)

Honored Social Butterfly

Disturbed   The Sound of Silence

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Josh Todd  Buckcherry   Sorry

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP