Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

@Epster wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

@Epster   A big congrats on the wins and the gold medals!!

Thank you! 🙂 We all four had the best time at the games! (and had strong races)

Congratulations!

Honored Social Butterfly

@nyadrn wrote:

@Epster wrote:

@gatorgorilla wrote:

@Epster   A big congrats on the wins and the gold medals!!

Thank you! 🙂 We all four had the best time at the games! (and had strong races)

Congratulations!

Thanks! We're super stoked. 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Boz Scaggs Lido Shuffle

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

https://videos.themaroon5.com/maroon-5-sunday-morning-live-ama-2004-video_539d05e22.html

Sunday Morning.  Adam looking pretty young 😀

Honored Social Butterfly

ADIOS              GLEN CAMPBELL

Honored Social Butterfly

... I have climbed the highest mountains ... still haven't found what I'm looking for... burns like fire...

Regular Social Butterfly

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington "Hunger Strike"...

imho, sadest loss of talents since Jimi and Janis in 1970... I heard LP "Somewhere I belong" on the way home from office and had to pull over at "I want to heal..."

Miss all of these young talents we lost too soon.

I don't mean to knock the song, but, they sound like "Mumbles" from Dick Tracy.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

And now ... I Can't Stop Thinking About You

Honored Social Butterfly

Anywhere You Want To Go                Santana

Honored Social Butterfly

Sting's Fragile

Contributor

Poncho Sánchez, Joe Sample, Branford Marsalis, John Coltrane, Dizzy Gillespie, Marcus Miller, The Who,The Police, The Rolling Stones, Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and War are just some of what I'm listening to. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm listening to Celtic Thunder, The Chieftains, Phil Coulter, The Beatles, Neil Diamond, and the cast album for "Applause".

Honored Social Butterfly

SONG OF THE SOUTH   ALABAMA

https://youtu.be/lHdXQAQHjd8

Honored Social Butterfly

It's a Joan Jett kinda Sunday evening. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

Linda Ronstadt, contralto supreme, singing Blue Bayou. That familiar sunsrise...

Honored Social Butterfly

Listen to her deliver Crazy. As much as years of vocal lessons, this woman taught me delivery.

Honored Social Butterfly

Getting in some Annie Lennox time.

Honored Social Butterfly

Whoa! One of our favorites for road trips, Armik, has put some of his music online! Woo hoo! Having a listening party NOW!

Regular Social Butterfly

@Epster wrote:

Whoa! One of our favorites for road trips, Armik, has put some of his music online! Woo hoo! Having a listening party NOW!

I couldn't help but notice that these songs were recorded by Bolero Records.

I think the song Bolero by Ravel is one of most under-rated classical songs.

That song set the bar so high that it's hard to reach it any more. Thanks for the post. I do like checking out new music (to me).

Honored Social Butterfly

@dl73698250  We listened to Armik all the way home from the Nebraska Senior Games today. We were pretty hyped, having won all our events, so Armik kindly stepped in and calmed us down. 🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

@Epster wrote:

@dl73698250  We listened to Armik all the way home from the Nebraska Senior Games today. We were pretty hyped, having won all our events, so Armik kindly stepped in and calmed us down. 🙂

Good for you all! Congrats on the gold!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

Gentle on My Mind - Glen Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkzK9pXMio

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

Glen Campbell playing The William Tell Overture

Amazing guitarist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUBhE00h9U0

Honored Social Butterfly

The Best Performances of all time on The Voice

http://www.metro.us/entertainment/the-best-performances-of-all-time-on-the-voice/zsJqbu---VWDJ7UYgrV...

What in the world happened to Javier Colon.. his cover of Angel  was spectacular!!  

Honored Social Butterfly

Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

https://youtu.be/tT4d1LQy4es

Honored Social Butterfly

Elle King - Ex's & Oh's (Official Video)

https://youtu.be/0uLI6BnVh6w

Honored Social Butterfly

Not music at the moment.   Cincinnati Reds/Milwaukee Brewers baseball game.  Brewers are shredding my Reds.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

The Move: Flowers in the Rain

@MaVolta Thanks! We had the best time! Great races; great people.:)

Honored Social Butterfly

Imagine Dragons: Believer

Recognized Social Butterfly

EPSTER, How in the world do I contact you with out the use of this site? I'm am.so.lost.  Nancy

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP