Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

A PLACE TO SHARE YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AND VIDEO'S ...

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?   AN OLD OLD SONG BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND OR SOMETHING NEW YOU JUST HEARD...  YOUR IPOD CATALOG OF FAVORITES OR YOUR FAVORITE CD BY YOUR FAVORITE BAND..   WHATEVER IT IS,  STOP BY AND SHARE IT HERE, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
56,779 Views
3575
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Full Circle   Aerosmith

 

https://youtu.be/bKF7UMOFk7M

 

another fav!    and every one of these guys is still on that stage!!!!!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
1,368 Views
14
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Hole in My Soul   Aerosmith

 

https://youtu.be/HaC0s-FP-r4

 

Formed in 1972   Rock Hall of Fame in 2001 MTV icons 2002   Best selling hard rock American band ...  what more is there to say : )

 

ok that's it 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
1,371 Views
13
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Dr. Feelgood  Motley Crue

 

https://youtu.be/qWu4f3BqhN0

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
1,342 Views
12
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Speak  Of  The  Devil   ==   Chris  Isaak

1,285 Views
11
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 

              Faithfully            Journey

1,259 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Ozzy Osbourne - "Dreamer"

 

https://youtu.be/LCCiwPEdEpg

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
1,243 Views
9
Report
Social Butterfly


@nyadrn wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Dreamer"

 

https://youtu.be/LCCiwPEdEpg


That was a good song. In Iron Man, he asks if he's alive or dead, then says nobody wants or needs him, he's just staring at the world. In this song, he says he's just dreaming his life away. Iron Man traveled time to see the future of mankind. I wonder if life is what Ozzy expected it to be? He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is.

0
Kudos
838
Views
Honored Social Butterfly


@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Dreamer"

 

https://youtu.be/LCCiwPEdEpg


That was a good song. In Iron Man, he asks if he's alive or dead, then says nobody wants or needs him, he's just staring at the world. In this song, he says he's just dreaming his life away. Iron Man traveled time to see the future of mankind. I wonder if life is what Ozzy expected it to be? He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is.


Did you watch The Osbournes  TV show?  Ozzy seemed very down to earth, loved his kids, acted crazy and has been very fortunate in his life.  I agree in wondering what he thought it would be.  I would guess that it has been much different and much better than he could have ever guessed. : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
1,234 Views
6
Report
Social Butterfly


@nyadrn wrote:

@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Dreamer"

 

https://youtu.be/LCCiwPEdEpg


That was a good song. In Iron Man, he asks if he's alive or dead, then says nobody wants or needs him, he's just staring at the world. In this song, he says he's just dreaming his life away. Iron Man traveled time to see the future of mankind. I wonder if life is what Ozzy expected it to be? He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is.


Did you watch The Osbournes  TV show?  Ozzy seemed very down to earth, loved his kids, acted crazy and has been very fortunate in his life.  I agree in wondering what he thought it would be.  I would guess that it has been much different and much better than he could have ever guessed. : )


Didn't watch the show. But when I checked out this song, I found out that it was from an album called Memoirs Of A Madman. An Ozzy memoir sounds interesting.

Social Butterfly


@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

@dl73698250 wrote:

@nyadrn wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne - "Dreamer"

 

https://youtu.be/LCCiwPEdEpg


That was a good song. In Iron Man, he asks if he's alive or dead, then says nobody wants or needs him, he's just staring at the world. In this song, he says he's just dreaming his life away. Iron Man traveled time to see the future of mankind. I wonder if life is what Ozzy expected it to be? He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is.


Did you watch The Osbournes  TV show?  Ozzy seemed very down to earth, loved his kids, acted crazy and has been very fortunate in his life.  I agree in wondering what he thought it would be.  I would guess that it has been much different and much better than he could have ever guessed. : )


Didn't watch the show. But when I checked out this song, I found out that it was from an album called Memoirs Of A Madman. An Ozzy memoir sounds interesting.


Ooops... I said, "He has an interesting take on life, even tho I'm really sure what it is." I meant to say "Even tho I'm NOT really sure what it is.". I hope it's not too late for this correction.

Honored Social Butterfly


Buckcherry - Sorry [video]
https://youtu.be/77pb0WXAz-Q
Love this song!!   Josh Todd!
Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
1,275 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 

 

                   Hallelujah           Leonard Cohen

Social Butterfly


@nyadrn wrote:

Buckcherry - Sorry [video]
https://youtu.be/77pb0WXAz-Q
Love this song!!   Josh Todd!

Wondered who did that one. Now I know. DJs aren't what they used to be. Thanks.

Honored Social Butterfly

Holy  Roller   ==   Portugal  The  Man

Honored Social Butterfly

Tears in heaven - Steven Tyler, Ozzy, Kelly Osbourne, etc

https://youtu.be/JR0JmKpJeuQ

 

 

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
1,177 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 

                 Everything            Brian McKnight

Periodic Contributor

"Two for the Road" by Johnny Mathis with Henry Mancini keeps playing in mmy head;I guess the great ones never get old...

Honored Social Butterfly

 

                I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues          Elton John

Honored Social Butterfly

Big  Wheel   ==   Cass  McCombs

Honored Social Butterfly

  

           End Of The Road       Boyz ll Men

Conversationalist

Fast and Furious as they roll the credits.

1,002 Views
41
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Steely Dan   Pretzel Logic

 

https://youtu.be/jy9BXuy5_FA

 

Where did you get those shoes  : )

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
823 Views
40
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The New York Rock and Soul Review  Live at the Beacon   (def in my top albums list!!!)

 

https://youtu.be/wi_K34A2H_w?list=PL8LgmIrt9Dr__E7Z78VJAeYkD-oT6wOyh

 

https://youtu.be/JgBrmOZCyVg   Phoebe Snow...  what a great performance.. what a voice!

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
0 Kudos
898 Views
39
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

When Will I Be Loved          Linda Ronstadt

Honored Social Butterfly

This evening, as I bleed orange and blue, I will gladly listen to any number of songs, but I don't want to hear "Rocky Top" or any song that mentions Tennessee!  And with our long streak of wins against Tennessee broken, I don't want to hear "The Streak" either!  Smiley Frustrated

1,065 Views
36
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@gatorgorilla wrote:

This evening, as I bleed orange and blue, I will gladly listen to any number of songs, but I don't want to hear "Rocky Top" or any song that mentions Tennessee!  And with our long streak of wins against Tennessee broken, I don't want to hear "The Streak" either!  Smiley Frustrated


Sorry   Ohio is the land of broken hearted sports : )

Try

BB King Tomorrow is Another Day

https://youtu.be/0kjNonXQw4s

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
1,074 Views
32
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@nyadrn wrote:

Sorry   Ohio is the land of broken hearted sports : )

Try

BB King Tomorrow is Another Day

https://youtu.be/0kjNonXQw4s

 

Thanks for the link, @nyadrn!  I gave a listen & of course gotta love the guitar-playing - it instantly put me in a good mood. Smiley Happy

 

Hmmm, I didn't realize Ohio is the land of broken hearted sports.  As a Gator fan, I can't honestly say I'm broken hearted about yesterday's game - disgusted is more like it.  Smiley Frustrated 


 

0 Kudos
1,156 Views
31
Report
Periodic Contributor

Love the link BB King Tomorrow is Another Day put me in a good mood. Until Sunday when the Browns play. Go Indians!!!!

Honored Social Butterfly

Nolan Neal  Tony Dancer     Voice auditions

 

https://youtu.be/FX5C8A4kC1g

 

 

Simone Gundy  I Who Have Nothing   I love her enthusiasm!!

 

https://youtu.be/GIYCYiivgPk

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
1,195 Views
25
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Heavy  On  My  Mind   ==   Back  Door  Slam

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Introduce yourself and connect with others on similar interests, experiences and needs.
AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health

Let Us Work for You

AARP is your trusted friend and fierce defender. Membership unlocks powerful benefits to help you in your life. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership