Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Swing Music Anyone?

Do you prefer Swing and Big Band music to Rock and Roll? This is the place to share your favorites. What are you listening to? What memories do these songs bring back?

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Cissie Redgwick   Mister, Mister

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Honored Social Butterfly

Swing Republic  Fall

Honored Social Butterfly

Dixieland  Viper

Honored Social Butterfly

Cecile McLorin Salvant   I Wish That I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate

This one falls more solidly on the side of jazz than swing, actually.

Trusted Contributor

@Epster wrote:

Cecile McLorin Salvant   I Wish That I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate

This one falls more solidly on the side of jazz than swing, actually.

Nice voice

Honored Social Butterfly

The Hot Sardines   I'll Fly Away

Honored Social Butterfly

The Hot Sardines  Running Wild

Honored Social Butterfly

The Hot Sardines    Bei Mir Bist Du Shoen

Honored Social Butterfly

Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen

Swing dancing in London

Honored Social Butterfly

The Modernaires   People Like You And Me

Trusted Contributor

electroswing is the bomb

Honored Social Butterfly

Tommy Dorsey   Song of India

Honored Social Butterfly

Artie Shaw   Frenesi

Trusted Contributor

@Epster wrote:

Artie Shaw   Frenesi

Nice selection today. Thanks. Frenesi is a favorite .

Honored Social Butterfly

Cissie Redwick   Gimme That Swing

Honored Social Butterfly

AronChupa feat. Little Sis Nora   Little Swing

Honored Social Butterfly

Cab Calloway and the Nicholas Brothers   Jumpin Jive 

Honored Social Butterfly

Artie Shaw  Symphony of Swing (complete short)

Honored Social Butterfly

Artie Shaw  Lady Be Good

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov Stelar feat. AronChupa   Grandpa's Groove

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov Stelar   Chambermaid Swing

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov Stelar   Booty Swing

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov Stelar   Catgroove

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov Stelar  Demon Dance (official video)

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov Stelar   Phantom (1930 version)

Honored Social Butterfly

Parov  Stelar   Clap Your Hands

Honored Social Butterfly

Benny Goodman    Swingtime in the Rockies

Honored Social Butterfly

Benny Goodman   Roll 'Em

Honored Social Butterfly

Glenn Miller  Little Brown Jug

Honored Social Butterfly

Ivie Anderson   When My Sugar Walks Down The Street

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP