Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Sweet, sweet R&R story... remember BTO?

Regular Social Butterfly

Sweet, sweet R&R story... remember BTO?

Bachman-Turner, Overdrive was a definitive power during my teens. I found this sweet story of the return of Randy Bachman's long-lost guitar very inspiring, especially because of the global span.

Enjoy.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Trusted Social Butterfly

Reading through the story I remembered I used to have a vinyl disc they released under the band name Bravebelt...now I gotta go digging through my old collection and see if I still have it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Randy was actually part of the Guess Who when the guitar was stolen 45 years ago in Toronto.

Pretty amazing story, would love to hear all the details of how it got to Tokyo. He wrote American Woman with that guitar.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Debatable, but both bands can claim victory in the recovery, me thinks 😉

#StaySafe?

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I read that story today on Apple news. What

a sweet and amazing story! I do love a

happy ending 🎼💜

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP