Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Show Me The Way - Music Blog & Playlist featuring the word "Way"

Conversationalist

Show Me The Way - Music Blog & Playlist featuring the word "Way"

On January 23, 1969, The Beatles recorded โ€œGet Back,โ€ featuring Billy Preston on keyboards. It is the only Beatles song where a non-Beatle musician is given credit on the recording. Also on this day in 1971 George Harrison became the first Beatle with a No. 1 UK single, with โ€œMy Sweet Lord.โ€ And on this day in 1988 Michael Jackson went to No. 1 on the US singles chart with โ€œThe Way You Make Me Feel,โ€ which provides the theme for this weekโ€™s blog and playlist, songs featuring the word โ€œWay.โ€ This playlist includes many great classic rock and pop artists and songs, featuring Santana, Blind Faith, Eric Clapton, Joe Walsh, Peter Frampton, Foreigner, Led Zepellin, Aerosmith, Journey, Supertramp, Genesis, Phil Collins, KC & The Sunshine Band, Billy Joel, Michael Jackson, The Psychedelic Furs, Simple Minds, and U2, among others.
I hope that this music and my blog truly serve as a โ€œrevival: a new presentation of something old,โ€ a springboard to return to the music of your youth, or perhaps to find artists you want to discover anew. Rediscover the passion of music in your life. Live in the moment. Enjoy the moment. Love the moment. Listen to the MUSIC!
Social Butterfly

Do You Know the WAY to San Jose?

Conversationalist

Another I canโ€™t believe I missed!  Added it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Love this playlist! You missed one of the best

โ€œway songsโ€ ever recorded tho, which is

โ€Go your own wayโ€ by Fleetwood Mac.

Loved the Billy Preston video with everyone.

Also in there is the amazing Jeff Lynne from

ELO ๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿ’œ

Conversationalist

OMG HHHUUUGGGEEE Oversight!  Just added it - thanks a bunch!  Glad you enjoyed it.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP