Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67601 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by Songwritingra...

Hi Pat

Glad to see you!!!!   Well for some strange reason that was one of the changes they made.  We no longer get message notification of posts to our topics or replies to our posts or new topics etc.  I think that is my biggest complaint.   I sent it to AARP and also posted at the Community group and so have others.  I hope to hear something back soon.

Diane

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67602 of 68,503

In Response to Re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Hey..  that is something we can actually do something about.  Just go up to the headline and delete the extra ones.  It is kind of crazy eh?

Diane

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67603 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Hi Ron

Well I am glad you are here.. it is kind of lonely  LOL 

Meanwhile, I did send a message with comments about all the problems and also posted that to the community board.  So did BonJovi.  I am hoping to hear some response but I will have to keep checking there since we don't get notices of responses any more.

I will keep you advised of what I hear.

Diane

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67604 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ernie8778

Hi Ernie...good to see you back here. I'm not a fan of the 'new & improved' site either.

Funny How Time Slips Away....Willie Nelson

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67605 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

Time - Chambers Brothers

It's good to be back!  I personally don't like the new and "improved" format.  It's confusing and it looks like  some bugs need to be worked out.  I can't delete multipke messages in my inbox. I have to open each message and delete it individually. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67606 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by nyadrn

Hi Diane, I think the problem with not responding to topics may be because many members are not receiving notifications that topics have been posted from their Groups to their Inbox Messages.  I don't have any messages coming in from any of the Groups I belong to so I was not aware that any topics had been posted.  I had to go directly to this Group to see if there was any current activity.  Will you send me a reply to see if I even get that?  Thanks.

Pat

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67607 of 68,503

Diane

Also, why so many damn "RE" s before the Song Title Word Association heading?

Looks like that needs a little 'tweaking'. Just my .02 cents worth!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67608 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

Time is on My Side....The Rolling Stones

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67609 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by nyadrn

Diane...the new system seems slower to me....probably because of all the graphics. Also, I don't like the idea of not knowing new posts have been made to my posts or to the topic.And new posts are not where I think they should be???

II'll stay tuned.... at least a while longer. Since you are the owner/moderater/boss of this topic, can you encourageAARP to maybe look into some of the probs people are having?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 67610 of 68,503

In Response to Re: Re: re: SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

If I Could Turn Back Time - Cher

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Learn how to improve your problem-solving skills and enter the Love Your Brain sweepstakes from AARP Staying Sharp!

Top Authors