Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66631 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCI...

I agree with you Ron but since Ernie used the word "really" in his title too I'll go with:

Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club

Doubles!!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66632 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ern...

No problem Ernie.  I can't help it.  I'm all about the facts and just the facts. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66633 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATIO...

ok Diane...I just used that song/singer just about 4 posts previous..Isn't there some kind of law/rule/regulation that forbids that!!!   

If not, there should be!! All my hard work is for naught!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66634 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by...

YOU REALLY GOT A HOLD ON ME    SMOKEY AND THE MIRACLES..

HAH!  Diane

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66635 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Yes I agree.  I belong to others as well and none of them are getting the posts they used to.  I really am not having trouble getting on this site or finding my way around and although I really hate not getting the post notifications I can work with this till that is fixed but apparently lots of others either cannot get on, cannot figure things out or don't ike things or all of those.  I don't know what will happen here Will have to see I guess : )

Diane

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66636 of 67,589

In Response to : Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

You are absolutely right. I should learn not to be so hasty.  Thanks Bonjovi

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66637 of 67,589

In Response to : Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

nobody will recognize me now

You Really Got Me - the Kinks

does that count as a quadruple?

Ernie
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 66638 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by bonjovi

Uh Oh ernie...you've been 'caught'...

You Really Got a Hold on Me.... Smokey Robinson & The Miracles

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66639 of 67,589

In Response to Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ernie8778

Sorry to correct you here but "Eight Arms to Hold You" is the name of an album by Verruca Salt and not a Beatle song.  This was actually the working title of the movie that ended up being called Help! but it was not the name of a song by them.  The song was Eight Days a Week.

Hold On - Wilson Phillips

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION

Message 66640 of 67,589

In Response to  Re: : SONG TITLE WORD ASSOCIATION by ron39

Yep, there are definately fewer posters.

ok, back to the topic......

8 Arms to Hold You - the Beatles

Ernie
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users