Join the Turning Your Passion into Profit Town Hall on Wednesday at 7 p.m. ET. Register Now

Bronze Conversationalist

Re: Rock Concerts still Rock

Message 1 of 5

I'm jealous!

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5

d737722p wrote:

From the old days, concerts that I attended:  Blood, Sweat & Tears; The Moody Blues; Eric Clapton; Leon Russell; Santana; Three Dog Night; The Beach Boys; Jethro Tull; The Allman Brothers ; Band; B J Thomas; Perry Como; Barry Manilow; Chicago.

Do you have a favorite?   What about one that you still want to go to?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5

SusieC51 wrote:

Went to see Metallica Friday night, drove all the way to Arlington, TX - and, it was amazing! So far in the past year I have gotten to see Gun n Roses, Kid Rock (he really doesn't count) and Iron Maiden. Been to over 350 rock concerts from the Hollywood Bowl to Tanglewood (and even Canada)!

Good for you!  ... why doesn't Kid Rock count?

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 5

From the old days, concerts that I attended:  Blood, Sweat & Tears; The Moody Blues; Eric Clapton; Leon Russell; Santana; Three Dog Night; The Beach Boys; Jethro Tull; The Allman Brothers ; Band; B J Thomas; Perry Como; Barry Manilow; Chicago.

Gold Conversationalist

Rock Concerts still Rock

Message 5 of 5

Went to see Metallica Friday night, drove all the way to Arlington, TX - and, it was amazing! So far in the past year I have gotten to see Gun n Roses, Kid Rock (he really doesn't count) and Iron Maiden. Been to over 350 rock concerts from the Hollywood Bowl to Tanglewood (and even Canada)!