Regular Social Butterfly

Periodic Table of Songs

OK, I admit it, I'm a geek! ๐Ÿค“ So this topic includes any song that has an element name in the title or anywhere in its lyrics. 

I'm pretty sure there aren't any songs about Ytterbium, for example, so we're not aiming to cover the whole Periodic Table, but there are LOTS of songs with more common elements mentioned, such as:

Neon Rainbow by The Box Tops

BTW, no worries if you repeat a song that's already been mentioned (nobody has time to scroll through multiple pages of previous posts) ... and repeating the same element in multiple songs is highly encouraged!

With โค from Chemlandia,

Millineutron

Honored Social Butterfly

How about:

MAXWELL'S "AG" HAMMER- 1969- The Beatles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhLL_Ie8E2U

Or maybe..........

ONE "SN" SOLDIER- 1970- The Original Caste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTBx-hHf4BE

What can I say???? I like metals......

Social Butterfly

THEN THERE'S QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE !
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

HOW ABOUT "LED ZEPPELIN" OR "ONE TIN SOLDIER" BY BUFFY ST. MARIE?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=%22ONE+TIN+SOLDIER%22+BY++BUFFY+ST.+MARIE , ETC? %3f&&view=detail&mid=80D3F304D2868D13634C80D3F304D2868D13634C&&FORM=VDRVRV
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Honored Social Butterfly

Gunpowder and Lead. Miranda Lambert

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Neon  Nites   ==   Atlanta  Rhythm  Section

Honored Social Butterfly

Siver And Gold            U2

Honored Social Butterfly

Sulphur to Sugarcane. Elvis Costello

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Lithium   ==   Nirvana

Contributor

Coal miners daughter. By Loretta Lynn

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

To our Online Community Members,

We wanted to let you know that our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service have been updated. The changes are intended to foster more civil discussions in AARPโ€™s online communities. The issues discussed in these communities โ€“ including healthcare, retirement and politics โ€“ are serious and stir up strong emotions. We should have spirited debates about all of them, but those debates should always be respectful, on topic and fact based. We will be applying these standards in our online communities as we work together, with all of you, to address the challenges that face older Americans. Thank you.

AARP Membership Flash Sale

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack. You got this!

AARP Games Atari Missile Command

Your Daily Puzzle

Enjoy our interactive brain-teasers and treat yourself to some mental gymnastics. Try one today.

Your Daily Puzzle