Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Original Aerosmith Tour Van Found "American Pickers"

Honored Social Butterfly

Original Aerosmith Tour Van Found "American Pickers"

The Original Aerosmith Tour Van Was Found In A Small Town By ‘American Pickers’

Original Aerosmith Tour Van foundOriginal Aerosmith Tour Van found

A piece of rock ‘n’ roll history involving Boston band Aerosmith has been found on the other side of Massachusetts.

In a recently aired episode of the hit History Channel show, “American Pickers,” hosts and antique scavengers Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz tracked down the band’s original tour van in Chesterfield that the group used to schlep to gigs around New England in the early 1970s.

https://www.boston.com/culture/music/2018/08/07/original-aerosmith-tour-van-found-western-massachuse...

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Regular Contributor

I first saw Aerosmith open for Black Sabbath at Madison Square Garden in 1975, and ended up working with the band in 1979-80.  A wild ride to say the least, and I wrote it all down in "BABYSITTING A BAND ON THE ROCKS" (available at Newbury Comics locations throughout the Northeast and online at LTCDS.com > Webstore > Books). Also adventures with AC/DC, pink Floyd, Van Halen, jethro Tull, Billy Joel, Keith Richards and more...

BABOTR Cover.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

nyadrn

I saw this on the news. Thank you for sharing this with everyone..Nancy 

Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l wrote:

nyadrn

I saw this on the news. Thank you for sharing this with everyone..Nancy 

You are welcome.  Aerosmith is going to do a Vegas residency in 2019. I would love to see the van in the show. 😀

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Recognized Social Butterfly

nyadrn

What a great piece of history.  If you find out the details please let me know. Nancy 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP