Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Original Aerosmith Tour Van Found "American Pickers"

Honored Social Butterfly

Original Aerosmith Tour Van Found "American Pickers"

The Original Aerosmith Tour Van Was Found In A Small Town By โ€˜American Pickersโ€™

Original Aerosmith Tour Van foundOriginal Aerosmith Tour Van found

A piece of rock โ€˜nโ€™ roll history involving Boston band Aerosmith has been found on the other side of Massachusetts.

In a recently aired episode of the hit History Channel show, โ€œAmerican Pickers,โ€ hosts and antique scavengers Mike Wolfe and Frank Fritz tracked down the bandโ€™s original tour van in Chesterfield that the group used to schlep to gigs around New England in the early 1970s.

https://www.boston.com/culture/music/2018/08/07/original-aerosmith-tour-van-found-western-massachuse...

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Regular Contributor

I first saw Aerosmith open for Black Sabbath at Madison Square Garden in 1975, and ended up working with the band in 1979-80.  A wild ride to say the least, and I wrote it all down in "BABYSITTING A BAND ON THE ROCKS" (available at Newbury Comics locations throughout the Northeast and online at LTCDS.com > Webstore > Books). Also adventures with AC/DC, pink Floyd, Van Halen, jethro Tull, Billy Joel, Keith Richards and more...

BABOTR Cover.jpg

Recognized Social Butterfly

nyadrn

I saw this on the news. Thank you for sharing this with everyone..Nancy 

Honored Social Butterfly

@n566192l wrote:

nyadrn

I saw this on the news. Thank you for sharing this with everyone..Nancy 

You are welcome.  Aerosmith is going to do a Vegas residency in 2019. I would love to see the van in the show. ๐Ÿ˜€

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Recognized Social Butterfly

nyadrn

What a great piece of history.  If you find out the details please let me know. Nancy 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP