Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Christmas Playlists on listentothemusicblog.com

Conversationalist

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Christmas Playlists on listentothemusicblog.com

Forgot to share this for those Christmas music buff who want a playlist to put on for holiday drives, gift wrapping, or background music for parties - Oldies, Pop, Amy Grant & Country playlists on this blog, with Children's songs (from Rudolph, Grinch, etc) in subsequent blog post (also including "Heaven" songs - songs that include the word "heaven" in the title.  Enjoy!

https://listentothemusicblog.com/its-beginning-to-look-a-lot-like-christmas-oldies-pop-amy-grant-cou...

Honored Social Butterfly

Love your list. I have Amy Grants Christmas CD

as well as so many of the others you list. My

only complaint is “Mary, did you know” The 

version by Kenny Rogers&Wynonna Judd is

incomparable 🎼🎄

Honored Social Butterfly

Reading through your Oldies list reminds me of the records we used to get back in the 60’s. For several years, our local Goodyear Tire Co affiliate would give an annual Christmas album to their customers, and my Daddy always got one. 

These albums had a wide range of artists, including many pop artists you have on your list, plus country, folk, gospel, pop orchestras like Percy Faith, opera stars like Eileen Farrell, choral groups like The Harry Simeon Chorale, and symphony orchestras like Leonard Bernstein and The New York Philharmonic. There was something for everyone, and we always looked forward to those albums. Ahh, sweet memories. 🙂 

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Conversationalist

I know, huh?  THos songs bring us back 40, 50, 60 or more years...  Glad you enjoyed it.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP