Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hello, a newbie here. Nice to meet you.

Regular Contributor

Hello, a newbie here. Nice to meet you.

Hello to all!  I am a newbie and would like to know you.  I do not know how to play Title music, or move around the site.  I know I have to put myself out here.  Thank you.

Cynthia Early
Silver Conversationalist

If you're still around, ahoy there matey! I'm new to the forums but not to AARP. If you have any tips and tricks you found out during your time here, I sure would be happy of you'd share some knowledge with me! It's great fun but it can also be a bit overwhelming. And I don't know who designed this site but it's not the friendliest built web page I've ever visited. The people are greeat but the mechanics are less than great, I'd say. Anyway, howdy!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hello @Lahayle58! Welcome!

Here's how I move around the site:

If you scroll to the top, right under the red AARP band you'll see the words ROCK N' ROLL. If you're on a touch screen & touch that, it will take you back to the list of all the different versions of the game along with some related discussions. Just scroll down that list and touch the number under the game you want to go to, and that should take you to the latest post for that thread. When it goes there just make sure it shows you're actually on page 1 (those little numbers are hard to hit accurately on my phone) and then respond to the post at the top of that page. Have fun!

Honored Social Butterfly

@Lahayle58 wrote:

Hello to all!  I am a newbie and would like to know you.  I do not know how to play Title music, or move around the site.  I know I have to put myself out here.  Thank you.

Hello there @Lahayle58!  And welcome!  I enjoy playing the Song title game.  So here is how you play:  One person leaves a song title with the artist's name.  The next person simply picks a word from that title that might be found in another song and then they list that song with the artist's name.  It's like WORD ASSOCIATION, but with songs/music titles instead. 

For example: 

TO:   "Brown Eyed Girl"  by Van Morrison

Ya see?  Easy pizzie!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP