Honored Social Butterfly

Happy New Year and Rock On 2019

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!  One of my favorite songs for New Year's Eve by one of my favorite groups.

Auld Lang Syne - The Tenors  (and some beautiful scenery from their native Canada)

Feel free to post your greetings and songs for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

"Music can change the world because it can change people." - Bono
Honored Social Butterfly

@MaVolta wrote:

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!  One of my favorite songs for New Year's Eve by one of my favorite groups.

Auld Lang Syne - The Tenors  (and some beautiful scenery from their native Canada)

Feel free to post your greetings and songs for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing and for being a part of Rock and Roll.  ❤️

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

New Year’s Day. Bon Jovi

https://youtu.be/_i5fBY3a5Q0

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png