Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

For My Daughter - National Daughters Day tribute to Daughters

Conversationalist

For My Daughter - National Daughters Day tribute to Daughters

Two blogs in two days - but today September 25th is National Daughter Day in addition to One Hit Wonder day, the subject of my blog post yesterday.

So for my daughter on National Daughter’s Day my blog is a tribute to her and all daughters.  I won’t embarrass her with any photos of when she was younger or with any dumb dad jokes, but will express my overflowing and unending love for her, as she holds such a special place in my heart.

As is usual for my blogs, I have videos and a Spotify Playlist.  The lyrics and videos shared in the blog are among my favorites, and express more than I ever could some of the feelings I have for my little girl.  Some highlights include a new song and video I just discovered, “Daddy Dance With Me” by Krystal Keith, Toby Keith’s daughter.  Another new song I absolutely love is by a friend of mine, Sean Forrest, with “Stay A Little Longer.”  Another great song and video are “Dance With My Daughter” by Jason Blaine.  And of course there’s “Isn’t She Lovely” by Stevie Wonder, “Butterfly Kisses” by Bob Carlisle, “Cinderella” by Steven Curtis Chapman, “I Loved Her First” by Heartland, and “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts, and “Daddy’s Little Girl” by Al Martino, among others.

https://listentothemusicblog.com/for-my-daughter-a-tribute-to-my-daughter-all-daughters/

Honored Social Butterfly

Enjoyed the playlist. Such a sweet tribute to

your daughter 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP