Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

Message 3461 of 4,661

My brother and I grew up spending summers with our Dad on our Grandpappy's farm in Sparta, Tennesee. Our parents were divorced so the rest of the time we lived with our Mom in Detroit, Michigan. They were two very different worlds. Seems like your childhood must have been something like that.

Dad was a State Trooper and like your Father, died way too young.

Of all the things you've done in your life which thing would have made him the most proud?

I know what mine would be.

Bob Broyles

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3462 of 4,661
Dear hank, 30 yrs ago plus we fished and watered skied a lot.. like ever weekend for 2 or 3 yrs my husband and I always took our best spotting buddy Don. We always played Family year tradition, Very loud on the boat. always played your tunes,, they bring back the most incredible and funniest years on the water, unfortunately we lost Don 6 yrs ago due to a drug and booze - he took his life at Christmas - your music we have always loved, whats a real kicker is my brother really loves your sons music got the meet and greet thing going with vip passes . we never had the money to do that with U. we still fish and crab now here in the NW. and yes the boat he called the family tradition. even thu we couldn't have kids. still waitin for him to pant it on the back of the boat. piece out,, happy fishin and merry xmas. sue smith- lance smiths good hearted woman..
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3463 of 4,661

I love country music and i love to fish. I think you would make a wonderful fishing buddy.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3464 of 4,661

If you could retire anywhere where would it be??

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3465 of 4,661
Hank if you knew you were going to live this long would you have toned her down a bit along the way, I know I would have, ah maybe not, lets go fishing. have ya ever done hard water fishing (ice fishing)
Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3466 of 4,661
Looking forward to fishing with you.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3467 of 4,661
I would ask Hank, whats the best thing that's ever happened to him
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3468 of 4,661

I would ask Mr. Williams how his music has mirrored his life.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3469 of 4,661
I am a huge Hank Jr fan. Although I'm not a fisherman. I probably wouldn't be the best choice. One of my questions would. Other than yourself who is your favorite song writer? I know Waylon like J.J. Cale. What song writer have you had the most success with? What is your favorite city to perform and why? How many songs did you record under Bo Cephus? I think I have 3. I don't have mental revenge. I also have a copy of your movie A Time To SING. I like it. Also, I would like to see a Hank Jr and Family Album and tour, with Hank III and his daughters. Also, last but not least, he did an album about his dad's life, Hank Williams Sr in song and story. I would like to see someone do Hank Jr in song and story. Thank you
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3470 of 4,661

Dear Hank,

What was the worst weather you've fished in?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.