Community Manager
Community Manager

Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

hank_CommunityLandingPageBanner.jpg

Are you a fan of country music superstar Hank Williams Jr?  Do you want a chance to win a fishing trip with the star himself? All you have to do is post on the ‘Go fishing with Hank” topic below and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!

To enter, simply tell us what question you would ask Hank during your fishing trip. Just by posting you will be entered to win! One lucky winner will receive roundtrip airfare to Florida, plus hotel accommodations for 2 nights and an autographed copy of Hank’s next album IT’S ABOUT TIME.

Here’s how to enter:

-Sign in or register with AARP;

-Reply to this discussion to post your entry; and

-That’s it. You have entered the sweepstakes.

Enter today, contest ends February 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.

I'm ready for some major fishing.  Mr. Bocephus, has got to have some Killer Fishing Spots!

0 Kudos

@AARPLynne wrote:

The sweepstakes is live--enter today for a chance to win!

Are you Ready for some Fishin?
I would love to fish with Mr. Bocephus!

0 Kudos

I would love to fish with Mr. Bocephus!

0 Kudos

i would love to win this fishing trip with Hank Jr
0 Kudos

A HANK Jr. fan for many years. Seen him in concert 5 times. I would ask him if he could roll back the years what woud he do differently!

0 Kudos

What is your favorite fish to catch and eat and from where.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would ask hank if he what he thinks about the path America is taking and ask if he has any new songs to describe what is happening in America today. Hank is a pureblood American and his opinion is important to many folks out there.
0 Kudos

I need to go fishing
0 Kudos

An ole Country boy who grew up around Kowliga sure would love to go fishing with another country boy that has ties to the Lake Martin area!  That sure was a good picture on the facebook post - looks like some of that good gulf fishing!

0 Kudos

To whom do you give glory to and w2hy?

0 Kudos

when will the winner be announced and how will they  be notified
?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png