Community Manager
Community Manager

Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

hank_CommunityLandingPageBanner.jpg

Are you a fan of country music superstar Hank Williams Jr?  Do you want a chance to win a fishing trip with the star himself? All you have to do is post on the ‘Go fishing with Hank” topic below and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!

To enter, simply tell us what question you would ask Hank during your fishing trip. Just by posting you will be entered to win! One lucky winner will receive roundtrip airfare to Florida, plus hotel accommodations for 2 nights and an autographed copy of Hank’s next album IT’S ABOUT TIME.

Here’s how to enter:

-Sign in or register with AARP;

-Reply to this discussion to post your entry; and

-That’s it. You have entered the sweepstakes.

Enter today, contest ends February 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.

My fiance had the previlege of Meeting Hank at a gun show in Ohio seeral years ago.  He got an autograph for me!  Going fishing with Hank would be amazing!

0 Kudos

Meeting Hank and Fishing What could be better than that!! It would be a dream come ture!!

0 Kudos

Fishing with Hank would be a dream come true.  I would ask him what his favorite song and who his favorite song writer is..

0 Kudos

Fishing with Hank would be a dream. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

How many fish is too many to keep?

0 Kudos

(Would like this oppportunity for my husband). The question - if one had to be asked, what has been the hardest or most taxing thing on your family that was a direct result of the fame?

0 Kudos

I want to ask Hank about his relationship with Merle Kilgore, did he look up to him as a father when he was young then as a best friend? Saw you many times Hank out here in Sa Fran Bay Area, still have my  Hank Bocephus license plate. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hank....do you feel like our southern culture, heritage, and customs have been affected lately or do you think it has been narrowed to small towns and country folks like ourselves?
0 Kudos
Contributor

What's one of your favorite things to be doing?

0 Kudos

He clearly missed out on a lot of memories with this father.   I'd like to ask if fishing together would be near the top of that list.

0 Kudos

I would like to ask, " when you hit a road block, who or where did you find your inspiration?"  And 2.  "The most important thing or mark that you wish or want people to remember you for is??"

0 Kudos
Contributor

What has been your best fishing experience, Hank? We would love be to hear about it.

0 Kudos

Who is the one person you would love one more fishing trip with?

0 Kudos

I would ask Hank what his favorite fishing trip was, where, when and with whom.

0 Kudos

How awesome would it be to spend time fishing with a living legend !!!   Sing me a song Hank 🙂

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello Hank
My Question to you, would be: 1) are we going out "Deep-Sea Fishing", or 2) would we be going "Inland Fishing"?? I've done both, since I was 3 yrs. old, as I grew up on a Lake... You'd, love a Sweatshirt I have, it say's, "I FISH, SO I DON'T CHOKE ANYBODY."!!
I'm a very big "Fan of Your's", would love to listen to sing and most of "GO FISHING WITH 
YOU!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would ask Hank: What is your favorite song by your Dad?
0 Kudos

My friend Bill enjoys fishing,warm weather, the music of Hank Williams and Hank Williams Jr. it would be great if he could win this trip.

0 Kudos

I would ask where Hank continues to get his inspiration for songs.  And of course would want to know what he loves most about fishing.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would ask him about all the people he meet through out the years.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

I would love to go fishing with Hank. I would ask him which of his songs is his favorite to sing.
0 Kudos
Contributor

I would ask Hank who taught him how to fish!!!
0 Kudos
Contributor

How much influence did your dad have on you with music and alcohol
0 Kudos

I would ask Hank to sing, " catching these fish like they re going out of style" when we start setting the hook. Love me some Hank. Put him right up there with Ronald Regan.
0 Kudos

where is his favorite place to fish?
0 Kudos
Contributor

Mr Williams JR

What do you think about the Government trying to change the right to arm ourself

0 Kudos
Contributor

Don't doubt the offer, and I'm telling you you would love it!
0 Kudos
Contributor

What's your favorite species type to catch?

0 Kudos
Contributor

We have a lovely cabin in Ottertail, MN, how would you like to fish walleye and party with us? One fishing trip ocean and one fishing trip 15 by 3 miles lake that is awesome!!!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Remember playing for hours at the local arcade? Now, play your favorite Atari games like Pong, Centipede, Breakout, Missile Command & Asteroids on AARP Games. Play Now.

AARP Games Atari

AARP Games

Throw it back and play Atari's Missile Command. Grab your arsenal to neutralize your enemy and protect your cities from a missile attack.

You got this!
AARP Games Atari Missile Command
Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits.

Learn more now.
/html/assets/SS-Marketing-Image-300x155.jpg