Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

Message 1841 of 4,661
Having taken several 100 people fishing for big game fish, you would for sure be my favorite !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1842 of 4,661

@AARPLynne wrote:

hank_CommunityLandingPageBanner.jpg

Are you a fan of country music superstar Hank Williams Jr?  Do you want a chance to win a fishing trip with the star himself? All you have to do is post on the ‘Go fishing with Hank” topic below and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!

To enter, simply tell us what question you would ask Hank during your fishing trip. Just by posting you will be entered to win! One lucky winner will receive roundtrip airfare to Florida, plus hotel accommodations for 2 nights and an autographed copy of Hank’s next album IT’S ABOUT TIME.

Do you love fishing as much as I do ? I have caught over 200 Bill-Fish.  Bigger the better

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1843 of 4,661

I'd just like to say "Hey, Hank---what say we just kick off our boots and knock down a couple cold  LONE STARS?".....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1844 of 4,661
What is the highlight of your career?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1845 of 4,661

As my husband and I are  life-long Midwestern fishermen, I'd really like to ask you what fishing locations you'd recommend  for a vacation fishing outing in Montana? Love the Northwest, but still haven't gotten to your beautiful Montana,  The mountains and rivers are more our style than Florida.  But what a chance to meet and fish with our musical legend by way of this contest, My Rowdy Friend.  I wanted to enter this contest immediately upon reading my AARP Magazine yesterday.  If I can make this happen for my husband, I can't fully express what this would mean to him. He has been my caretaker and inspiration during my ongoing second battle with rectal cancer. He also still works full time and tries to be constantly cheerful and encouraging for me (and us). Meeting his lifelong idol and fishing too!  What a well deserved get away.  Plus it would help us plan our trip to Montana this fall.  I'm sure a stop over in Missoula would be on the agenda.  Thank you.  Kathy Isenhour 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1846 of 4,661

Please take me fishing Hank !!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1847 of 4,661

Come on Hank -- take me fishing

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1848 of 4,661

Who was the guy in your band that did the cart wheels and hand springs across the stage at the end of the concert at the Carlton Celebrity Room in Minneapolis back in the 80's? Best encore / finally I ever saw.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1849 of 4,661

What sport fish is your favorite?

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1850 of 4,661

What sport fish is your favorite?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark