With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr......Ohhhh-yaaa

Message 1841 of 4,673

Hank....I would love to fish with you in Florida & when spring comes to Michigan I would like to take you Muskie & Small Mouth Bass fishing on Lake St Clair (best Muskie & Small Mouth lake in the country)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

Message 1842 of 4,673
How many "Sore Arm" days from fishing have you had in your life
Lets go fishing !
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1843 of 4,673
Having taken several 100 people fishing for big game fish, you would for sure be my favorite !
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1844 of 4,673

@AARPLynne wrote:

hank_CommunityLandingPageBanner.jpg

Are you a fan of country music superstar Hank Williams Jr?  Do you want a chance to win a fishing trip with the star himself? All you have to do is post on the ‘Go fishing with Hank” topic below and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!

To enter, simply tell us what question you would ask Hank during your fishing trip. Just by posting you will be entered to win! One lucky winner will receive roundtrip airfare to Florida, plus hotel accommodations for 2 nights and an autographed copy of Hank’s next album IT’S ABOUT TIME.

Do you love fishing as much as I do ? I have caught over 200 Bill-Fish.  Bigger the better

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1845 of 4,673

I'd just like to say "Hey, Hank---what say we just kick off our boots and knock down a couple cold  LONE STARS?".....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1846 of 4,673
What is the highlight of your career?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1847 of 4,673

As my husband and I are  life-long Midwestern fishermen, I'd really like to ask you what fishing locations you'd recommend  for a vacation fishing outing in Montana? Love the Northwest, but still haven't gotten to your beautiful Montana,  The mountains and rivers are more our style than Florida.  But what a chance to meet and fish with our musical legend by way of this contest, My Rowdy Friend.  I wanted to enter this contest immediately upon reading my AARP Magazine yesterday.  If I can make this happen for my husband, I can't fully express what this would mean to him. He has been my caretaker and inspiration during my ongoing second battle with rectal cancer. He also still works full time and tries to be constantly cheerful and encouraging for me (and us). Meeting his lifelong idol and fishing too!  What a well deserved get away.  Plus it would help us plan our trip to Montana this fall.  I'm sure a stop over in Missoula would be on the agenda.  Thank you.  Kathy Isenhour 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1848 of 4,673

Please take me fishing Hank !!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1849 of 4,673

Come on Hank -- take me fishing

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1850 of 4,673

Who was the guy in your band that did the cart wheels and hand springs across the stage at the end of the concert at the Carlton Celebrity Room in Minneapolis back in the 80's? Best encore / finally I ever saw.

Kudos
Views