Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

Message 2311 of 4,673

What kind of fish our we fishing for?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2312 of 4,673

I think it would be cool as HELL to go fishing with Hank, listening to country music, tipping a cold beer, & shootin the BS, whether we were catching fish or not. It would be the perfect day!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2313 of 4,673

David and I are Hank's music fans!  In fact, we  are planning our marriage this year and already have one of his songs ( If you kiss me like that) on our playlist. I would ask who is his favorite performer?  David is a fish-a-holic  and would talk the ears off of another fisherman and have plenty of questons.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2314 of 4,673

Would love to fish with Hank. Truth be told I like to fish with anyone. Even myself. HA HA.

I would like to ask Hank some questions about his father who I regard as one of the best country singers of all time.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2315 of 4,673

Hello Hank:

As someone who loves to fish I have always said a "bad" day fishing always beats a "good" day at work. My question for you if you choose me as your fishing partner is: What was your best day fishing and the highlight moment of your country music career. My Best, Butch

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2316 of 4,673
Hank do you really know how to fish?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2317 of 4,673
From one country boy to another, let's go fishin!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2318 of 4,673

Would be a great time to visit and learn more about this talented man

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2319 of 4,673

Not sure if I'm doing this right either, but I grew up with Hank Sr.'s music in the house along with learning to fish from my dad.  I now jam with some guys in Conway, AR, one of whom always plays both your and your dad's music, we love it.  I would like to ask Hank when did he first learn to fish and who taught him and share my story with Hank.  I'm a fiddle player and would also ask for some music tips from Hank.  Our group is called the Shade Tree Jammers, (on Facebook) we play for fun, and never money.  Will Hank ever play "just for fun" if and when he retires from the spotlight?  Would love to have him jam with us sometime.  Does he ever feel like he has gotten burned out from the stress of stardom, and would just like to sit back and fish all day?...and if he does feel burned out, why doesn't he just relax a while.  I'd love to fish with Hank and hear his favorite stories.  I used to live up at KY Lake about 1 mile from Hank's place and love fishing KY lake.   Please pick me to fish with you Hank...we could just sit and relax with the fishing poles and not even talk if that was all you wanted to do, or answer questions for me.  Thanks for listening, have a wonder healthy and prosperous New Year.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2320 of 4,673

I would ask Hank Jr. What type of fishing he prefers. 

Kudos
Views