Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

Message 2361 of 4,661

I would ask Hank what his life is like outside of performing and recording. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2362 of 4,661

How big is your heart?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2363 of 4,661
I'd love to fish with Hawk!
-Sandy
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2364 of 4,661

Hank why did you sell the pontiac. Its ok we can use my 78 ford F100 to go fishing in.I also live in florida and i'm ready to go. lets do it. your life long fan big Jim.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2365 of 4,661

I used to wonder what it would be like to party with Bocephus.  Many years later, it makes a lot more sense to fish with him.  It will be awesome to be sure.  I merely ask Bocephus to pick me.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2366 of 4,661

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2367 of 4,661

@AARPLynne wrote:

hank_CommunityLandingPageBanner.jpg

Are you a fan of country music superstar Hank Williams Jr?  Do you want a chance to win a fishing trip with the star himself? All you have to do is post on the ‘Go fishing with Hank” topic below and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!

To enter, simply tell us what question you would ask Hank during your fishing trip. Just by posting you will be entered to win! One lucky winner will receive roundtrip airfare to Florida, plus hotel accommodations for 2 nights and an autographed copy of Hank’s next album IT’S ABOUT TIME.

Here’s how to enter:

-Sign in or register with AARP;

-Reply to this discussion to post your entry; and

-That’s it. You have entered the sweepstakes.

Enter today, contest ends February 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.

@AARPLynne wrote:

hank_CommunityLandingPageBanner.jpg

Are you a fan of country music superstar Hank Williams Jr?  Do you want a chance to win a fishing trip with the star himself? All you have to do is post on the ‘Go fishing with Hank” topic below and you will be entered into the sweepstakes!

To enter, simply tell us what question you would ask Hank during your fishing trip. Just by posting you will be entered to win! One lucky winner will receive roundtrip airfare to Florida, plus hotel accommodations for 2 nights and an autographed copy of Hank’s next album IT’S ABOUT TIME.

Here’s how to enter:

-Sign in or register with AARP;

-Reply to this discussion to post your entry; and

-That’s it. You have entered the sweepstakes.

Enter today, contest ends February 1, 2016. No purchase necessary. See Official Rules and Terms of Service.

I absolutely love hank Williams jr. It brings back memories of my daughter and I riding around in an old Chevy truck listening to hank.  The song family tradition really hits home and reminds me of my time as child growing up in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. I feel like hank is like a brother to me because he has been with me for years through the good time and bad. I've even wrote a song or two I would like play for hank if I get the chance to meet hank. #countryboycansurvive

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2368 of 4,661

ID ASK HIM WHY IS HE SO DAILED IN TO NATURE, PLUS HES  MY FAVORITE COUNTRY SINGER OF ALL TIME SINCE THE 70S, @ THE BAMA BAND. LETS GO FISHING HANK, IM JUST A OLD COUNTRY BOY TEXAS STYLE.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2369 of 4,661
Do you remember the begin of your career? Shows at Owensboro Kentucky
Your stage manager? The good old days!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2370 of 4,661

I absolutely love hank Williams jr. It brings back memories of my daughter and I riding around in an old Chevy truck listening to hank.  The song family tradition really hits home and reminds me of my time as child growing up in the mountains of eastern Kentucky. I feel like hank is like a brother to me because he has been with me for years through the good time and bad. I've even wrote a song or two I would like play for hank if I get the chance to meet hank. #countryboycansurvive

Kudos
Views