Learn how to spot and avoid common scams with AARP's Fraud Resource Center. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Enter for a chance to go fishing with Hank Williams, Jr.

Message 4421 of 4,661
I would ask hank if he remembers playing cowboys and Indians with my mom when they was little
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4422 of 4,661

Will you bait my hook?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4423 of 4,661
I would love to fish with Mr Williams, I would ask, Hey Hank need another beer when you get that fish off?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4424 of 4,661
I seen Hank X city fest in Montgomery Alabama in 2000 it was a awesome concert I would ask him what is his true inspiration for his music is
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4425 of 4,661
I would love to play your guitar for about 30 minutes. That's my round about question
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4426 of 4,661
I would like to go fishing with Hank and ask him while fishing don,t you get tired of being called JR.?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4427 of 4,661
I've been a Hank Jr fan As Long as I Can Remember,I'm 25 now,and Can Say Honestly I Wouldn't be Alive Today If It weren't For Hanks Music and Him Being a Constant Man Of Character. I Remember being younger,After My Dad Passed away,And One Of His Songs Came On My Cd Player I Had Never heard Before,I Was Sitting on My Bed Ready To Commit suicide listening To His Born To Boogie Album my dad had given me before he passed away,And A Soft Melody Came On My Cd Player,I Had Never heard Before,A Song Called Shadow Face,after hearing 2 lines of amazing lyrics,I Began To Weep and put My Shotgun away and Flushed the Bottle of Pills I had,Hank Jr Lost His Dad At Such A Young Age,and Hank Jr Has Overcome so much since his Dad Died when He was 3,I Knew This Good Ol Boy right Here had more than a chance to overcome My many Obstacles At that time,He gave me Hope. Music Has So much Value,It Literally saves Lives At Different times,I know it Saved Mine. Narrowing it down to one question ,to ask Bocephus is hard lol, I have so many, so many things I would like to know, so many things I would like to learn, but if it was one question I was going to ask Hank Jr. and I was only allowed to ask one question, it would be, about all those Mighty Oak Trees that he's had shade his well worn path.
He's Had Soo Many Amazing Teachers Along his way. You can Definitely tell By His Music who many Of His Heroes Are. Hank Jr. Is definitely one Of Mine, and as he once said about his many influences in his life "I've stolen everything from there music I could" lol!!! I would love a chance to go fishing or hunting with Hank, but I just want all the people to know who read this ,I have been to see Hank live the last two years in a row, his shows are worth every penny, and there aren't too many entertainers that can say, they can get up on stage and play every instrument on stage. You can definitely tell those mighty oak trees are with him every time he's on stage. He's an icon ,He's a legend He's one of my many Heroes.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4428 of 4,661

What is the best way to catch a fish vs snagging a tree which is what I always seem to do.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4429 of 4,661

What advice do you have for your son being a country singer?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4430 of 4,661
I love Hanks voice and can jam on that guitar!!! He's just BadAss!!! Love you Hank this would truly be an honor!!!
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera