Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

DUETS BY STRANGE BEDFELLOWS (OR UNLIKELY PAIRS)

Social Butterfly

DUETS BY STRANGE BEDFELLOWS (OR UNLIKELY PAIRS)

THIS COULD BE FUN: WE COULD START WITH ACTUAL  DUETS, THEN GO TO DREAM DUETS/WORST IDEA DUETS...

I'LL START W/ SOME ACTUALS;

TOM WAITS & CRYSTAL GAYLE-"ONE FROM THE HEART" SOUNDTRACK;   LYLE LOVETT& AL GREEN_"FUNNY HOW TIME SLIPS AWAY"; BOB DYLAN& JOHNNY CASH-"NASHVILLE SKYLINE".

SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Periodic Contributor

We're on the same wavelength. I was thinking Ray Charles and Willie Nelson.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@l483260l - You reminded me of the old variety tv shows like Andy Williams, Dean Martin, Glenn Campbell, etc.  They all had guests on their shows that ranged in genres, and they usually managed to croon out a tune with them. I suspect there are a lot of unlikely pairings in those old shows!

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Social Butterfly

WOW- YOU REMINDED ME OF MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG: BING CROSBY& DAVID BOWIE:"LITTLE DRUMMER BOY".
SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Honored Social Butterfly

This is one of the most unlikely pairings, and it has turned out to be one of my favorite albums. It also won two Grammys (Album of the Year, Best Contemporary Folk Album, 2009).

Raising Sand - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

@MaVolta wrote:

This is one of the most unlikely pairings, and it has turned out to be one of my favorite albums. It also won two Grammys (Album of the Year, Best Contemporary Folk Album, 2009).

Raising Sand - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

This was a great pairing although I was skeptical at the time.  

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Social Butterfly

HAVEN'T HEARD IT, BUT WILL GIVE A LISTEN
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP