Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Better listening through streaming services!?

Silver Conversationalist

Better listening through streaming services!?

Has anyone found any awesome music from streaming services such as but not limited to

Spotify, Pandora, Iheartradio or other websites or apps? I'm a Spotify subscriber and I've found lots of artists and music that I might not have known of otherwise. I'll click on an artist, album or song that I already know and enjoy and I can access playlists of similar artists that other people who liked the original music that I searched for, also liked. Lots of great suggested music. Pandora I don't use so much these days but Iheartradio really has a good selection too and there are other sites as well.

SOMA FM is one I like and a podcast, The Best Radio You Have Never Heard dishes up some pretty off the wall stuff that, like the title of their site says, you've (probably) never heard. There's usually a theme that most episodes follow. I like all the regular bands and songs that I've always heard but if not for places like Spotify, etc. I'd have missed out on some pretty dynamic and awesome stuff. So, if you'd like to change things up a bit, feel free to click the blue links and see what you'll find. If you have or know of others, please share them with us too!

Happy listening!!Happy listening!!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I recently started a free 3-month trial of Apple Music and will probably keep it. It works well with my iTunes collection, since I can easily add songs or albums to it at any time. Or, I can try out new music, different artists, old songs I haven't heard in a while, plus a lot I missed during my working years, or just explore. There are Apple Radio options and playlists of all kinds that I haven't had time to try out. It also has a "for you" section based on the type of music or artists you play.  So far, I've enjoyed using it. 

If anyone is into Apple, they plan to start bundling products in 2021, like Apple Music + Apple TV, etc. There are also family plans, so everyone has access.

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

https://americanamusic.org/ 

Look  familiar? He's Americana!Look familiar? He's Americana!

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP