Boycotts, Movements and Marches: Relive Some of the Events That Led To Change During the Civil Rights Movement. Read More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Best Romantic Latest Love Songs List

Message 1 of 6

Mainland  I Found God

Look my way I can see your reflection. Heat from the floor i can feel your intentions. Holy water let me drink your perfection. Hey girl do i know your name? Two years gone now we’re breathing the fire. You and I we divide our desire. Sheets fly fast no one preaching to the choir. Hey girl now you know my name. Wherever you run wherever you go. I. I want you alone, I need you to know. That I found god. In your body body body. I found love. With somebody body body yah. And every single day we’ll be walking on water water together. ‘Cause I found god. In your body body body yah. You’re my queen i’m the king at the alter. Everything that you need i can offer. Hallelujah may the love not falter. Hey girl let me hear you sing. I want you alone, I need you to know. That I found god. In your body body body. I found love. With somebody body body yah. And every single day we’ll be walking on water water together. I found god. In your body body body yah. Surrender my heart Surrender myself We do it for glory Time will tell Surrender your heart Surrender yourself We do it for glory Time will tell cause I found god. In your body body body. I found love. With somebody body body I found god. In your body body body yah.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content

Message 2 of 6

Van Morrison    Someone Like You

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 6

Carly Simon's "You are the Love of My Life

Message 4 of 6

An hour and 39 minutes of Romantic Hindi Love Songs. 

Happy listening, @kajalp626899 ! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6

You might want to put this in the music group instead of the movies group.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Info Seeker

Best Romantic Latest Love Songs List

Message 6 of 6

Bollywood Love Songs surely touch every age people in a way which nothing else can do. In fact, they can bend the most prideful folks to forgive. Besides, love songs assist you to remember while and why you fell in love with your life partner. On the other side, love songs are for each season, every folk as well as every relationship.