AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Conversationalist

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 21 of 252

Raspberry Beret; Prince (RIP)

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: BODY PARTS & CLOTHES Songs and Song Names about any BODY PART or anything WORN on our body

Message 22 of 252

Don't Forget Your Hat.  Mark Knopfler

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith

Message 23 of 252

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAVUl0cAKpo

Sabrina Carpenter   Thumbs

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 24 of 252

Short Shorts.  Royal Teens

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 252

Long Black VEIL -- The Chieftains with Mick Jagger

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 252

Rhino Skin     Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

Message 27 of 252

You Look Good in My Shirt. Keith Urban

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 252

Butt Naked Free     Guy Davis

Message 29 of 252

MaVolta wrote:

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days! 

Oh that sets my grin to shining. Smiley Happy I had sibs that played the autoharp, the banjo and the guitar. I either played harmonica or sang. Good times.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 252

Blue Skirt Waltz - Original hit by Frankie Yankovic w/his Yanks & The Marlin Sisters (1949) spent 6 months on Billboard pop chart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdzRodvyTGc

This tune was very popular with country artists. Our family members used to have the equivalent of ceilidhs where I grew up, and this was always played. I miss those days!