Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Aerosmith at the Grammy’s

https://www.grammy.com/www.grammy.com › musicares › videos › watch-aerosmiths-surprise-...

Aerosmith Named 2020 MusiCares Person Of The Year

Aerosmith are the recipients of this year’s MusiCares Person of the Year Award, with the band set to be honored at a pre-Grammy benefit concert with artists like Foo Fighters, Jonas Brothers, Gary Clark Jr. and more paying tribute to Steven Tyler and company. The Grammys promise a career-spanning performance from Aerosmith, who return to Music’s Biggest Night almost 30 years after they made their Grammy live debut in 1991.

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Honored Social Butterfly

Can't wait but I hate the drama with Joey Kramer 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Can't wait to see them perform!!

Honored Social Butterfly

I heard today on the radio that Joey Kramer won't be performing with them due to his on going lawsuit. So many of these bands are like disgruntled bitter couples going thru divorce!

Honored Social Butterfly

@BeatleloverKT wrote:

I heard today on the radio that Joey Kramer won't be performing with them due to his on going lawsuit. So many of these bands are like disgruntled bitter couples going thru divorce!

He hasnt been playing with them. He has been out with an injury all through their Vegas residency.  He says he is ready to come back and the band says that he has repeatedly not shown up when he was supposed to return to the band.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP