Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

ANY AEROSMITH FANS OUT THERE?

I first saw Aerosmith open for Black Sabbath at Madison Square Garden in 1975, and ended up working with the band in 1979-80.  They were down and almost out, so it was a wild ride to say the least. I wrote it all down in "BABYSITTING A BAND ON THE ROCKS" (available at Newbury Comics locations throughout the Northeast and online at LTCDS.com > Webstore > Books). The book also includes adventures with AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Jethro Tull, Billy Joel, Keith Richards and more..I was involved with almost 200 rock shows between 1976 and 1982, working with dozens of different bands and artists. I started writing in my late 50s, more than 30 years after I left the business, but the memories held up and internet research was an adventure in itself.  Discovered some never-before-seen photos which are now in the book, including a few with me in the middle of the action.  Self-published and I don't expect it to ever make me rich, but it was a blast to write and to get my story out to hundreds and maybe thousands of people.  

Review Link to Classic Rock History

https://www.classicrockhistory.com/book-review-babysitting-a-band-on-the-rocks/

BABOTR Cover.jpg

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP