Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where is Recipe Search & its 30 points?

Message 11 of 13

Good Morning Ginger,

I'm experiencing the same problem with Recipe Search tool;  maybe they'll fix it before the day is over.

Have a Great Day!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Where is Recipe Search & its 30 points?

Message 12 of 13

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki  @gm5271 

Thanks Ginger for posting the problem and the pic.  I am getting a similar page on my laptop and I can't find the daily tool either.

AARPTeri and VoyagerVicki, can you guys get our daily tool, "Recipe Search," back online?

That is the loss of more that 10,000 points per year; one could even skip a month of using the Recipe Search and still achieve 10 thousand points in a year.  Daily points add up over time! I hit it everyday and there are some great recipes on their too.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Where is Recipe Search & its 30 points?

Message 13 of 13

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki 

HELP! HELP! 🙃🤯😕

Where has the Recipe Search quiz gone along with its 30 Daily Points???

I tried everything on the page it now takes you to... no luck??

Why would they update the Food Page and have a quiz (Heart Smart - yearly quiz) listed that unless new member can't earn any points. 

Page has Search Recipe but it takes you no where shows same page already on? ?? Nothing to be found...boohoo 

Attaching pic of what I am seeing 

Appreciate any help or thoughts about this Thanks! 

Ginger  ; ) : ( 

Screenshot_20190415-194622_Samsung Internet.jpgWhere Recipe search takes you : (

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Replies