Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What's up with the no emails with Rewards for Good promo codes?

Message 11 of 32

@k380494p wrote:

To anyone who did not receive them:

Today's Webletter promo code:  WL18JULYBONUS

Today's Rewards for Good newsletter promo code:  clearancesale

@k380494p  Thanks for posting these. Just in case people do not know, the promo codes are not case sensitive. A person can enter them in all caps or all lower case and still receive the points.

Question: what, exactly, is the Rewards for Good Newsletter called? I was able to use the promo code above to get 150 points, but have no idea what newsletter that was sent out in. I checked all AARP newsletters and did not receive that code.

@VoyagerVicki  It would be lovely if you could post links to all the newsletters that contain promo codes so everyone can check to see if they are subscribed.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

To anyone who did not receive them:

Today's Webletter promo code:  WL18JULYBONUS

Today's Rewards for Good newsletter promo code:  clearancesale

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

Yes, I saw those, thanks.   I "subscribed" last year to all of those but never got anything.  Repeated the process to try again many times but still get nothing.   No one can figure out why!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

@HokiePoq  Yes, the Webletter comes each Friday with a promo code worth 150 Rewards points.

But check the dates in what @AARPTeri posted to this thread earlier (And hey, have you used these codes yet? Each one is worth 150 points.):

"Below are 4 new promo codes that you can use in place of the promo codes from the missed emails this week (7/10, 7/13, 7/15, 7/17). Please note that these codes will all expire on 7/31.  We will anticipate the emails will be back on track soon.

bonuspoints1

bonuspoints2

bonuspoints3

bonuspoints4

AARPTeri"

7/10 is a Tuesday
7/13 is a Friday
7/15 is a Sunday and
7/17 is another Tuesday.

I used to see promo codes in Tuesday emails (forget which one ... as you know, there are many AARP emails each week). I am unaware of the Sunday email with a promo code. That being said, I'm only really assuming that my understanding that these dates represent the days of the week in which a promo code arrives via email. Smiley Happy

So I'm currently subscribed to each newsletter with a R4G icon next to it and am currently checking every AARP email, but so far have only seen the Friday promo code.  If I ever learn which email and which day of the week, I'll post that information. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

@VoyagerVicki Yes, I checked.  Not there now or before, either.  Thanks for your message and all your help.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

@HokiePoq Yes, the webletters are every Friday. You have checked your spam and trash folders to make sure the emails didn't pop up somewhere other than your inbox, right? I'm checking around to see if I can find out anything else for you. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

Thanks!  Things seem to be right on both my email account and AARP's site....but still no webletter today.   Not sure what to do at this point.   Everyone has tried.  Our host sent me the sender email so that I could put it on my safe sender list.   Hopefully that will help for the next one.  Do they come every Friday?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

@HokiePoq@n566192l Today's Webletter promo code is wl18julybonus . Smiley Happy  Go get 'em!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

Thanks!  Now I know why I've been missing out on so many points with the emails not coming.....ever.  I should find out tomorrow if the fix worked.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

Thank you HokiePoq, 

I got the emails daily,  but lately I've been missing the promo code.  I rely on Epster for the code. Nancy 

Kudos
Views