It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What's up with the no emails with Rewards for Good promo codes?

Message 21 of 32
Well.....first I emailed and got a reply to call customer service. Then I used the chat function.....and was told to call customer service. Then I finally called customer service. They referred me to Rewards for Good help. (All of these people were very nice but couldn't solve the problem.) Then Rewards for Good referred me back to Customer Service. My account shows that I am subscribed. I checked my approved senders and AARP is on that list, not blocked. They sent a trial email which came. Now to see if I get any of those I've been subscribed to. How often do the newsletters come?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32

Yes, I had hit the save button.  Went back and did it again just in case, but no points of course even though it says a thousand something.   Always says I've updated successfully but never get anything.   Thanks for posting the number.   May invest some time after a dentist appointment today in calling!  Thanks again.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32

@HokiePoq Please let us know if you're able to resolve this when calling the Customer Service number or if you need any further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Vicki

Community Manager

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

@HokiePoq wrote:

I can't seem to subscribe to the webletter.  I have repeatedly tried to update the subscriptions but it never arrives.  It's not in my junk box.   I emailed the contact and was told to call.  Have to locate that number I guess.  Have been missing out on those points for a very long time.

@HokiePoq Just checking: did you save your changes? The save button is waaaaaay far down on the subscription page. It's easy to miss it.

Random thought about the R4G customer service number ... hmmmm ... did the contractor change last year? Maybe the number I have saved is no longer valid, since I've not called in all that time... hmm .... OK, I'll go see what's posted then.

Here's that CS #:

Need More Help?

Contact our Customer Care Team at 1-866-451-6305 Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET, and on Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET.

Hope you are able to get your subscriptions updated. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

I can't seem to subscribe to the webletter.  I have repeatedly tried to update the subscriptions but it never arrives.  It's not in my junk box.   I emailed the contact and was told to call.  Have to locate that number I guess.  Have been missing out on those points for a very long time.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

Thanks Teri! @AARPTeri

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@AARPTeri  Thank you!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

Ditto,  ditto no emails for promo codes  for me😥

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

Merci! Danke! Grazie! Thanks! Gracias! -- In any language, your response was rapid and super! (And I've now used up my monthly allowance of exclamation points)

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

@ab1695 and @GGarten

Below are 4 new promo codes that you can use in place of the promo codes from the missed emails this week (7/10, 7/13, 7/15, 7/17). Please note that these codes will all expire on 7/31.  We will anticipate the emails will be back on track soon.

bonuspoints1

bonuspoints2

bonuspoints3

bonuspoints4

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views