Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly News Quiz Link

Message 1 of 4

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for the link to Wkly. News QuizSmiley Happy  Why hide itSmiley Frustrated

Have a Blessed Day,

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Wow!  That is so strange.  It is not showing me a badge now either.  I mean I even had the same page open (with the badge showing) and when I refreshed...the badge disappeared.  Also, I checked the last Weekly News Quiz from the Earn Points page and it was NOT showing a badge of any kind to me either.

Maybe the badge will appear later.

Thanks for checking it @HokiePoq 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the link @andrewtoo .   When I go there with Chrome there is no badge.  I see the badge with Edge but when I try to log in I get an error message.   

Someone has done something overnight to make the site unusable for Chrome users.  

I'm wondering if it won't let me log in with Edge because I'm logged in with Chrome?   

I really don't like Edge and all my bookmarks are in Chrome.   However I would do the activities with Edge but it won't let me!   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Weekly News Quiz Link

Message 4 of 4

Since it is not on the Earn Points Page...This appears to be a link to this week's News Quiz, shiny new badge and all.

@HokiePoq 

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-measles-bird-watching.html

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Replies