Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly News Quiz Link

Message 1 of 10

@andrewtoo  - Thank you for posting the link!  We appreciate you jumping on this one.

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-keto-diet-student-loan-debt.html#q...

Is last week's quiz we will get this on earning page today!

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

Hello @andrewtoo 

Thank you Andrew for locating and posting the link.  You always come throughSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@andrewtoo    Thanks so much!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Hey @HokiePoq @mi4090 

I think this may work for you, I believe it is the most recent quiz and I currently don't see it on the earn points page.

Response Image

What's going on in the news this past week? Take the new AARP News Quiz to find out. Topics include medication, saving money and more. More

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

This would be most appreciated!  I didn't find it on the main AARP page either.

The news quiz is a feature that should be continued after our program ends.   Very informative and a memory check.  

Thanks in advance to anyone who can find it......if it's there.   Things I like are disappearing at an alarming rate.   Thought we'd have until the final date to enjoy our activities.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

Good Morning R4G Members,

The Weekly News Quiz is not showing on the Earn Page for me.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Could someone please post the link?  Thank you in advance for posting it.  Why it wasn't posted is strange and last week got early because of holiday.  Probably forgot it, if we have one this week.

@AARPTeri @JoyceK12 @sandy 

Ladies will the Weekly News Quiz continue until 7/25/19 and will it be part of the new AARP Rewards?  No Quiz!  Thanks for letting us know.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@andrewtoo 

Thanks for the link to Wkly. News QuizSmiley Happy  Why hide itSmiley Frustrated

Have a Blessed Day,

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Wow!  That is so strange.  It is not showing me a badge now either.  I mean I even had the same page open (with the badge showing) and when I refreshed...the badge disappeared.  Also, I checked the last Weekly News Quiz from the Earn Points page and it was NOT showing a badge of any kind to me either.

Maybe the badge will appear later.

Thanks for checking it @HokiePoq 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Thanks for the link @andrewtoo .   When I go there with Chrome there is no badge.  I see the badge with Edge but when I try to log in I get an error message.   

Someone has done something overnight to make the site unusable for Chrome users.  

I'm wondering if it won't let me log in with Edge because I'm logged in with Chrome?   

I really don't like Edge and all my bookmarks are in Chrome.   However I would do the activities with Edge but it won't let me!   

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Weekly News Quiz Link

Message 10 of 10

Since it is not on the Earn Points Page...This appears to be a link to this week's News Quiz, shiny new badge and all.

@HokiePoq 

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-measles-bird-watching.html

Enjoy!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Replies