Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly News Quiz 4/18 link

Message 1 of 3

@andrewtoo 

Thanks Andrew for the information about how to do it

Doing everything on my phone limits ability to see all at times 

Was kinda guessing how to do so glad to know how for future Thanks

Ginger : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Weekly News Quiz 4/18 link

Message 2 of 3

Hey Ginger,

@gm5271 

Your link works!  But, it could be shorter.  After I find a quiz that I want to share, I highlight to the URL to the first (dot) .html and then right-click and choose copy.  That gives me: https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-measles-bird-watching.html

It is my opinion, that people trust a shorter link, where they can see all of it easily.

And, one more thing, there is a drop-down menu in the "insert link" window, under the heading "Target."  I chose "Open in new page."

In my browser it just opens in a new tab, but, I still have the tab from the community forum to go back to after viewing/taking the quiz.

Ok, too much information, too much opinion, but, I'm posting it anyway.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Weekly News Quiz 4/18 link

Message 3 of 3

Hi there 

@andrewtoo   @mi4090 

Trying for 1st time not sure will work but attaching link from The Daily Newsletter which has the "Weekly News Quiz" link for this past week 4/18/19 that doesn't appear on our Earn Page yet 

Hope works!

Have great day!

Ginger

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-measles-bird-watching.html?cmp=EMC...

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Replies