Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Webletter promotional code

Message 31 of 86

@gm5271 

Thanks Ginger Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 86

@andrewtoo 

@mi4090 

Marylin Same here got the Webletter early 8:41 pm so may just be a fluke....usually few hours after midnight 

but as Andrew says long as get & works all is good 

Enjoy your day

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 86

I got the Webletter with this week's code (wl19rewards) last night at 8:42PM EDT.  So, I got it 4 or 5 hours early than usual this week.  I guess it is back to Friday or Saturday delivery of the Webletter.  It really doesn't matter as long as I recieve it and the code works.

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 86

@HokiePoq 

Thanks for the link, it appeared on my Earn points page around 12a Saturday morning.  I believe this is why I take it on Sundays with weekly activities.  

When does it appear on your Earn page?

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 86

@HokiePoq 

Hey Hokie 

I had to repeat the quiz today it didn't reward points 1st time but did 2nd time... reckon glitch earlier today 

Have a safe happy Holiday weekend 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 86

@mi4090 

Marylin 

Forgot about News

Weekly News Quiz comes out on Fridays You can find it at top of Earn Page they generally keep last 4 on Page just below whatever Highlighted Quizzes of the Week are 

Also each Monday's "The Daily" Newsletter Email provides a link to that weeks News Quiz (same quiz) which awards 75 points 

Also if you wanna earn points from old ones you can if search find old News Quiz they'll give points as I've discovered don't believe they expire plus can be interesting doing ones from few years ago. Just a thought if you have time to kill 

Happy Weekend

Ginger  :  ) 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 86

@mi4090 

I've not gotten the Weekly Webletter yet usually comes early Saturday its strange how works ..... no idea why would have different delivery days it used to come Friday... As long as we all get them. Its good to post them because for 2 years I missed out on those 150 points each week cause couldn't get the emails till about 4 months ago I setup get at 2nd email. So its very likely others out there may not get emails. Thanks for posting. 

Curious I don't recall you posting about R4G points in emails.... You do recieve the 2 R4G emails that come out each week? And all R4G emails contain Promo codes??? 

Have a splendid safe Holiday Weekend 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 86

@mi4090 

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2019/news-quiz-robocalls-age-discrimination.html#...

I imagine by now you have seen it on the main earn points page.

Went back and it says I have done it although the points did not appear as they normally do.  Now I've gone back and checked my rewards and find I have been given the points.   All's well with that.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 86

@HokiePoq 

You are welcome, I'm still getting the Webletter on Friday are now, thus my confusion about a Saturday webletter.  

Isn't the Weekly quiz posted under Weekly Quiz section of Earn Points page?  It hasn't appeared there yet for my page login, but can you send me the link to that in case it doesn't appear in the normal section?

Thanks so much @HokiePoq,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 86

@mi4090  Thanks for posting the webletter code.  I have not yet received it for this week and never got it last week.

I did see the news quiz.   Did it but didn't get the points.   Will try again tomorrow or next week.  That usually works when there is an initial glitch.

Kudos
Views