The AARP Fraud Resource Center can help you spot and avoid common scams. Visit today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Webletter promotional code

Message 1 of 19

Epster 

Thank you for the code 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@n566192l  wl18july4 promo code for today. Smiley Happy

(These promo codes aren't case sensitive, but they do appear to be time sensitive.)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@SuzanD989342 Here is what the promotion looks like in the Webletter:  Thanks @Epster for the great information provided too!

wbltrpromo6118.JPG

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@suzannes896085 wrote:

I did not receive my Friday Webletter for June 1st, thus, no promo code. Anyone else?

I did. The subject header (in case you want to check your spam folder) is about the Superfoods you (we) should be eating.

Here's the promo code: WL18JUNE. Friday's code may or may not be valid now. I've had them expire before I got around to using them before. (like in 36 hours or so)

Happy Point Earning!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

I did not receive my Friday Webletter for June 1st, thus, no promo code. Anyone else?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@SuzanD989342 wrote:

I feel silly asking this.  I get the webletter every Friday, but have not seen a promo code in them.  Where do I look in the webletters to find the code each week?

Hi @SuzanD989342  As they say, there are no silly questions. Smiley Happy  You'll find the 150 point promo code at the bottom of the Friday Webletter. I don't have one to use as a photo example, but can tell you that while my email account automatically strips ads and images, it does allow this promo code box to be legible. Also of note: the promo code box contains (or should contain) a link to to your Rewards for Good account, which then makes it easy to apply the code.

Best wishes!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

I feel silly asking this.  I get the webletter every Friday, but have not seen a promo code in them.  Where do I look in the webletters to find the code each week?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

THANKS FOR THE PROMO CODE!!!!!Heart

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

Thank you @AARPTeri !

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19
@AARPTeri Thanks so much!!
Kudos
Views