Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Webletter promotional code

Message 11 of 32

@suzannes896085  I just tested this and was able to earn points.  Is it possible that you earned this already?  If not, can you try again and let us know?  Thanks.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 32

@suzannes896085 wrote:

Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this board, but the WebLetter promo code from Friday, April 19th, WL19Earthday, is saying it is invalid when I try to use it. Any ideas?

Hi @suzannes896085 

Sometimes a Friday promo code will expire before Monday, and that would have been my guess, as you seem to have the correct promo code. However, I only got around to inputting my Friday promo code this morning, and as you can see below, was awarded the 150 points.

BTB & FWIW: Your capitals are inmaterial, as you can enter the code in all caps or all lower case or any mixture of the two (at least in my experience).

r4g promo code earthday.png

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 32

Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this board, but the WebLetter promo code from Friday, April 19th, WL19Earthday, is saying it is invalid when I try to use it. Any ideas?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 32

Epster 

Thank you for the code 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 32

@n566192l  wl18july4 promo code for today. Smiley Happy

(These promo codes aren't case sensitive, but they do appear to be time sensitive.)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 32

@SuzanD989342 Here is what the promotion looks like in the Webletter:  Thanks @Epster for the great information provided too!

wbltrpromo6118.JPG

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 32

@suzannes896085 wrote:

I did not receive my Friday Webletter for June 1st, thus, no promo code. Anyone else?

I did. The subject header (in case you want to check your spam folder) is about the Superfoods you (we) should be eating.

Here's the promo code: WL18JUNE. Friday's code may or may not be valid now. I've had them expire before I got around to using them before. (like in 36 hours or so)

Happy Point Earning!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 32

I did not receive my Friday Webletter for June 1st, thus, no promo code. Anyone else?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 32

@SuzanD989342 wrote:

I feel silly asking this.  I get the webletter every Friday, but have not seen a promo code in them.  Where do I look in the webletters to find the code each week?

Hi @SuzanD989342  As they say, there are no silly questions. Smiley Happy  You'll find the 150 point promo code at the bottom of the Friday Webletter. I don't have one to use as a photo example, but can tell you that while my email account automatically strips ads and images, it does allow this promo code box to be legible. Also of note: the promo code box contains (or should contain) a link to to your Rewards for Good account, which then makes it easy to apply the code.

Best wishes!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 32

I feel silly asking this.  I get the webletter every Friday, but have not seen a promo code in them.  Where do I look in the webletters to find the code each week?

Kudos
Views