Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Unable to Login, Anyone Else Having Problem! Fixed Itself!!!!

Message 1 of 4

Thank you, Marylin.

I figured that's what you did after I finally noticed the last two words of the subject line.

As for staying up all night from the coffee, I became quite sleepy soon after I had the coffee, but I still wanted to do a few more things on line, so I kept chugging away - well, I had been sipping on the coffee, but I was chugging toward finishing what I wanted to do on line. "I think I can! I think I can!"

I was concentrating on my on-line activities just enough that I noticed some of the antics on several shows on METV during that time, but didn't follow the shows' dialogues, word for word.

I finally went to bed at almost midnight and slept through until my wife's morning preparations for going back to work today awoke me just before 6.

As I write this, I have finished my breakfast and am nursing the last third of my 20 oz. mug of coffee - again, sipping, not chugging.

T.G.I.F.!

Enjoy!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@Brightpool 

Hello Lynn,

I couldn't find how to completely remove post, so I edited the title.  After about the 5th attempt it worked.  

I know @andrewtoo and @gm5271 probably can tell me how to delete post.

All is wellSmiley Happy  Watch that coffee, you'll be up all nightSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hi, Marylin,

I hope you had success before now.

I signed in uncharacteristically late today because of being busy and away from my computer. I finally signed in after 7 this evening, mt, and didn't have any issues.

Did you get in after you posted?

Oh, I guess the fixed itself in your subject line answered my question.

Maybe I'm more tired than I thought. But, I'm also uncharacteristically having my usual 20 oz. mug of coffee in the evening instead of in the morning. Don't worry. I'll have another 20 oz. mug tomorrow morning to make up for it.

Enjoy!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Unable to Login, Anyone Else Having Problem! Fixed Itself!!!!

Message 4 of 4

Hello Members,

It's 3:59 pm CT, I've tried logging in on (3) different devices to no avail. Is everyone having this problem?

I never logout, but now asking to login, and site isn't accepting information.

Thanks for letting me knowSmiley Happy

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies