Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Transaction History and Weekly Promo

Message 1 of 5

Sorry for my distraction, @sm19422486. I thought I deleted that email unopened or something (I have delete-itis Smiley Happy) but someone else just asked me about it and so I looked in my trash: no Tuesday promo code.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Ok, just found it, it was under Deposits.....I got the WL promo from last week but we get a promo code on Monday or Tuesday in an email, which I have not gotten this week....Just wondering.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Quick question, @sm19422486. Are you saying the drop down navigation menu on your history page isn't working (or is missing)?

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

Hi @sm19422486. Here's Friday's webletter promo code: WL18SIZZLE.

I've found these webletter codes to be time sensitive, (I've come home from a trip, tried to use a days-old code, and have gotten a 'this code has expired' message) so this code may have expired by now. Hope not. Smiley Happy

Asd to the history page functionality issue, I'll play with it after I earn today's points. If I figure something out, I'll come back and report, OK? Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Transaction History and Weekly Promo

Message 5 of 5

My transaction history only shows all and won't switch....How do I find my promo history? Has anyone gotten a Promo Code this week, I'm pretty sure haven't.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies