Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: The Rewards for Good Rewards Catalog has a new look!

Message 11 of 17

@ShirleyC917200 Yes, the Carnival Cruise egift cards are still available: https://rewards.aarp.org/#/giftcards/224?_k=1si1ni

Just click on whichever one you want and select the delivery method from the drop-down menu and the quantity.

It takes up to 10 business days for delivery by mail.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

I am interested to find out which games, podcasts and newsletters as well.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

@k380494p @JohnD507489

Thanks for pointing these items out. We did have a plan to add Rewards for Good to crossword puzzles, but the plan fell through. We still have plans to add Rewards for Good to webinars, but that offering is not ready yet. Most of the content in the video on the Rewards for Good page is still valid, so we'll be keeping that available for newcomers to get started. Thanks for the feedback!

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

@JohnD507489  Yes, I have been wondering the same thing for over a year.  Also, the info states that points can be earned for webinars.  Haven't found any of those either. 

Last summer, in the AARP magazine, there was a picture of a crossword puzzle in a page about the Rewards for Good program.  I have never found a crossword puzzle that gives points.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

Not sure where to post this so I will start here.  There is a video on the bottom of the R4G earn page on how to get started.  The video mentions that members can earn points for games.  Which games?  I have not seen any that allow me to earn points.  I have not played all of them.   

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

I am not seeing the Carnival Cruise egift card option. Is it not available any more? If not, how long do they take to receive by mail?

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Rewards for Good Rewards Catalog has a new look!

Message 17 of 17

We're excited to announce the Rewards for Good Rewards Catalog has a brand new look!

The next time you visit the Catalog, you may notice some things have changed. We've rearranged some elements on the site and gave ourselves a little bit of a design makeover. Best of all, the Catalog is now optimized for viewing across all devices—including phones and tablets.

While nothing big is going away, here are some changes you may notice: 

• Local Offers are now called Local Deals– New name, same great savings. We've also upgraded our search tool, making it easier to find Local Deals near you with NEW interactive map.
  • Easier Navigation– it’s now easier to find exactly what you’re looking for.
  • Daily sweeps entry confirmation– You will no longer receive a confirmation message for your daily sweepstakes entry at login. Don't worry! You are still receiving entries and can view them on your My Rewards page.
  • Updated account page – Keep track of your rewards account activity all in one place.

Now go explore the new Catalog! Having trouble finding something? Want to share your thoughts? We want to hear from you! Post your comments and questions here.

Kudos
Views
Replies