Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: TO THE COMMUNITY MANAGERS!

Message 1 of 17

@AARPTeri & @sandy 

Good Morning Ladies,

Could you please explain how many points you need to bid in different auctions?

Please post the tier level structure (i.e. 1-10,000 pts=Tier 1 and so on).

How many Tier levels are there for bidding in Auctions, and how do you see Auctions within your points range.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and answers to mystery with bidding on Auctions.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Screenshot_2019-08-18-07-47-43.png

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 17

@orangedk @gm5271 

Congratulations Orangedk on donating points to the Foundation.

Ginger, Managers/Adm has posted that the September donation will be 2,000 points and @AARPTeri posted on another thread that she's still trying to get the limit increased.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 17

@orangedk 

Hi orange

Thanks for your generosity and donation

Did you print your receipt? its tax deductible 

We should be able to donate points again September 1st at this time we don't know what amount should be at least a 1000 possibly 2000 again

Again thanks

Have a beautiful day 

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 17

YIPEE donation link works now!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 17

Hello @orangedk 

You are welcome, make sure you try it as early as possible on August 1st and keep trying till it works😉

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 17

Thanks for the link. Not donate not working now.  Will try in August.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 17

@orangedk 

Hello Orangedk,

I've been trying continuously  to get the limit increased to donate points to Foundation to help struggling seniors to no avail.

Remember to leave the Quantity at (1).  Here is the direct link for August donation https://rewards.aarp.org/#/department/product/aarpPFCAugust18

Glad you want to donate too!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 17

Since we are running out of time to use our points, increase the number of items we can bid on and win in the auctions.  Some of us have been saving our points up for a long time, not knowing all the sudden the program would change, and we needed to hurry and use them or loss them.  Also, please make sure the donate points link is working.  I couldn't find a way to do that either

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 17

That is an unacceptable answer I would expect from a mid level manager froma fortune 500 company. Unfortunately most of your members are not retired millionairesd though you would think that based on the culture and corporatism that AARP projects on its web sites. WE will turn this site upside down until the jerks at the top listen to us. Our points are NOT going to expire , your organization is going to stopo dictatingf tom us and instead listen to what we have to say. Otherwise you are just one more bureaucratic layer of irrelevance to the capitalist dictatorship we all live under. 

Less pillow talk and more positive action is required to correct this and many other issues that AARP has been obstructive force for NOT good. It is anbout time AARP stiop acting as alobbyist for a sanitized corporate view of seniors and get your hands direty in fighting to expand  social security and Medicare and make sure working seniors get a LIVING wage. to me that is a lot more than $15 an hour. A more comprehensive Medicare for ALL program should be pushed for in all 50 states until the crescendo of our voices drowns out the corporate  Democrat and Republican politicians who are fast to take their fat envelopes from  Wall Street and send off our kids to fight wars for oil that benefit Exxon-Mobil and BP, but wreak mass murder and hatred throughout the world.   I am in this for the long haul. Until this organization rolls up its sleeves and starts fighting along side working class seniors, I will be relentless in the pursuit of positive changes here.

Ira M Wechsler
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 17
Great ideas, FSB!
Kudos