Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sneak Preview – Donate Your Reward Points to Make a Difference!

Message 1 of 38

Hello @jeff2457 

Congratulations!!!!  Great you donated to the Foundation to help struggling seniors, glad you were able to make donation for the end of R4GHeart

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 38

This happened to me too.  I called AARP at 888-842-2891 and was told just to leave the "1" in the box and it would automatically choose 1000 points.  Then the buttom should show dark to donate.  It didn't for me, so the represented donated the points for me.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 38

@ArtConnal   This usually displays if you have already donated this month?  If not, we recommend you close the browser and then try again.  Please let us know if you have additional issues accessing this.  Thanks!

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 38

I followed the instructions to donate but the "Place your order button" is ghosted out.

What's the problem?

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 38

@IsabelM185803, while you cannot donate all of your points, you can donate 1,000 at this link: https://aarp.info/2OikXqX;

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 38

I wish to donate  all of my points to charity! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 38

@gm5271 

Ginger thanks, I made the donation and printed the receipt before I even came to the community and saw all the post with screenshots.  I called Cust. Service and they explained exactly what I needed to watch out for and where it would be located.  I appreciate all your help on Sunday.

I'm always more than happy to help struggling seniors having worked with a 501(c)3 in my city that provided food baskets to thousands of seniors for every major holidaySmiley Happy

I hope the points donation and limit will be allowed at the end of July for 10.000 pts @AARPTeri with your appreciated help.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 38

@andrewtoo Andrew thanks for your support in having a banner We seem good now thanks & thanks for your donation

@mi4090 

Thanks for your donation

Glad we got a mini type banner that should be on main page for month so others can see 

Its almost impossible to find anything to do it without a banner or link that's reason you could only find the regular banner for cash donations...I believe they must create banner each month as Andrew taught me the link date changes each month so once they removed it had make another it doesn't exist otherwise 

Be sure print your receipt for taxes its a $20 donation & its deductible 

(If you didn't print you can find in your My Rewards list as shopping click it'll take you to your receipt then you can print) 

Thanks again

Ginger  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 38

@gm5271 

Hello Ginger,

After trying numerous times between 12a - 3a, I tried this afternoon and it worked.  Wish I'd come to the Community about the (1) but figured it out.

It's a done deal!!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 38

@sandy 

Hey Sandy,

Ginger @gm5271  is right.  People who don't read the forum will see the banner if it is posted on the Rewards for Good rewards page.  Otherwise, many will not see that @AARPTeri posted a link in a pinned topic in the Forum.  Please post it were it was before.  Please pass this on.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views