When it comes to your workout, there's a good reason not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards

Message 1 of 19

@AARPTeri 

Thanks a bunch Teri

Appreciate your staying on top of this hopefully will all be resolved soon for Faith 

Thanks

Ginger  ; ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@FaithB604215   You should have received an email, we apologize that you did not.  I have asked them to resend to you.  You should receive it within the next 24 hours.  If you have additional questions after receiving the email, you can call Deluxe Customer Service (1-888-842-2891).

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@FaithB604215 

Hey Faith sorry to hear that

I have no idea about that type of situation 

I guess that's why Teri provided a number to call. Have you tried calling back getting a different person? 

Maybe you'll get the email they are referencing to soon and things get worked out

Take care have a blessed day,

Ginger  : ) 

"May your troubles be less....your blessings be more and nothing but happiness come through your door" : )
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

I did call the number provided, 3 days ago! The representative only stated that it is an issue with rewards points that “may” have been entered fraudulently. I am not aware of any points that I entered that were fraudulent. Again, I am able to log in, but cannot access the rewards, cannot redeem my points, cannot enter my promo codes and cannot make any purchases. 

The representative could or would not state when this would be resolved. She only stated that I would be notified by email, but could or would not state when that would be. 

No, my issues have not been resolved.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

Smiley Happy

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for looking into their issues and providing solutions

Faith & Nancy hope this corrects your issues

Enjoy your day everyone 

Ginger : ) 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@FaithB604215   Please contact our Customer Service regarding your log in issue at 1-888-842-2891.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@n566192l   There isn't an issue for your log in - it is showing active so you shouldn't have any issues logging in.  Please let us know if this is not resolved.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@FaithB604215 

@n566192l 

Hey there sorry your having issues

Few ??

When you say can't access "My Rewards " your referring to it located on drop down menu of Rewards page Correct?? Where you can see your activity (sweeps entries/ points earned for quizzes & promo codes &such) on the Rewards site Correct? 

I'm not having any issues yesterday or today & just checked it. 

I'm assuming you have points available & activity that would be present Correct? 

In my few times experience of calling Customer Service also was guided by friend in community to call again most likely you'll get another person Some know their stuff some are lost with no clue therefore helpless... So try again see if get a better result. 

Meanwhile let's reach out for help from our Community heroes/ helpers: 

@AARPTeri  @VoyagerVicki 

Teri and Vicki Do ya'll have any idea why these two folks would be having an issue viewing their "My Rewards" information? 

Appreciate any help or suggestions Thanks! 

So FaithB & Nancy maybe help will be on way soon 

Good luck I'll keep a check & hope issue be resolved soon

Hang in there Enjoy your day,

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

I have been having the same problem. I have called also. I thought it was my phone.

Nancy.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

I have been unable to access “My Rewards” for several days! When I called the phone number provided, the representative said it is due to an issue with promo points. She would not tell me exactly why I am unable to access or how long it would continue. She would not let me speak with anyone else either. She did say that I would be notified by e-mail when the issue is resolved but would not say when that would be! I fear that this may be a security breech.  Can you help with this? This is frustrating. 

Kudos
Views