Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for good - what a waste of time.

Message 1 of 4

Agreed-There should be many more offerings on applying your points directly to buy without paying for a purchase,insted of limited discounts

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Like 3 years ago, I won a $5 Marathon Gift card  - - only to discover there were no Marathon Gas Stations within 1,000 miles of me!   Go figure...  I have tried nearly every day at the dail deal, and it either instant pops "All Items IN Cart's" or.. just spinnss... but never wins.

Hell.. I am having a hard time just throwing the 78k points I have... all the auction stuff needs a Million or more points to win anything, or at least 100x the points I have.

Too bad our Rewards for Good points, won't transfer to the new Rewards program Smiley Sad

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Hello @heimtun,

I know how you feelSmiley Sad.  I had to give almost all my points alway for $5 Egift Card.  With points being worth $0.01 the card cost almost $26Smiley Sad

Hopefully the new AARP Rewards will be completely different and easier to get something with your points.

You do have the opportunity to donate 2,000 pts to help struggling seniors on Sept, 1st, and it's tax deductible.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for good - what a waste of time.

Message 4 of 4

What a waste of time... I've got these points that will expire in a few weeks... the discounts are not worth anything... what a waste of time collecting them with surveys and such. Great disappointment AARP

Kudos
Views
Replies