Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good is horrible

Message 1 of 66

@gm5271 

Hi Ginger,

Point earning activities stopped on 7/25, but we did get login points on 7/26.  No points since then!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

@stevenj49 

Hello Steven

R4G(Rewards for Good)  Rewards Program is ending/being changed to AARP Rewards in Mid September

As of July 25th members could no longer earn points & any points members have Will Not transfer to new program Use or Lose them 

But Games have never rewaded points Only doing Quizzes &  Promo Codes & Newsletters Subscription Earned Points 

The R4G Main page no longer has Earn Options & I would guess that Customer Service hasn't replied Due to fact Web Page has Banner stating "Rewards program ending Learn more"

(See Screenshots below) 

If you receive emails from AARP/R4G You should have received email telling you about the changes coming

There are lots of posts here in Community you can read to learn more Feel Free to post any questions & someone will try to help you 

Enjoy your day 

Ginger  :  ) 

20190803_113523.jpgBanner about changeScreenshot_20190803-113658_Gallery.jpgZoom in on Banner

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

My Rewards points froze at 9700 last week even though I am on here playing several of the solitaire games every day. Is that the maximum you can get? When I click on "Rewards for Good", "9700 Points" or "Redeem Your Points" all I get is a blank white screen. I messaged AARP last week - no reply.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@lb9683 

Hello Ib,

It's sad what members have to go through in order to get an item "Daily Deal" that you need to spend cash and points for.  It's as if the program is designed to work against youSmiley Sad

Many others are frustrated also, you are not alone. 

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66

I agree. WAited for the daily deal and clicked at the exact moment and was told the deal was sold out. Also, I have been trying to use my points and everytime I try to print the coupon the pre-print shows nothing there.  It's a shame an organization like this would allow this to happen.  I also think it is a sham!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@jerryl546996 

Hello Jerry,

Lot's of members are feeling this way with the computer glitches, losing points, not enough auctions, $5 gift cards, etc.  Join the crowd!

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66

The log in process is terrible. The security phrase cannot be heard clearly and the letters do not show. Contacted AARP without a response. Anyone can play sweepstakes including employees of AARP and you do not have to have AARP menbership. Sweepstakes now are 400 pints a day and my account shows points but 0 tp spend. Very unsatisfied with AARP. It should be people of retirement age or under Social Security Disability if younger than 62. This site is a sham.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

@gm5271 

Unsure how it happened, when I originally posted wasn't there.  Embedded in computer language.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@mi4090 

@andrewtoo 

Hi Marylin 

What does that mean? Embedded language? and how did you come to discover that was what needed do? 

Do you now know how it happened?....wow 3 ow in row now another 2 wow silly me 

Anyway I'm truly curious about it 

Thanks

Ginger   ; )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66

Wow Gem @gm5271   That is really strange! Twilight Zone territory...LOL

@gm5271 wrote:

Hey Marylin 

How?  Interesting 

Wild thing had a person reply to long ago message sent him I went back read my old message it was in spoiler box 

So wondered how it became that

It's all very strange

Didididdididuddodidooo

We're entering the Twilight Zone 

Enjoy day 

Ginger  :  ) 

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views