WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Rewards for Good email 2/19/2019

Message 11 of 17

@k380494p  Thanks for sharing that response.  It looks good overall.  "...we will forward your suggestion to the appropriate department for review."  I don't recall seeing that phase here in the R4G forum and I like it. 

Although discussing issues in this forum is important to determine if others support structural changes in the Rewards for Good program, I'm not sure that it is enough to effect change.  The type of change we suggest may be a big change for them; I don't know.  We can @ moderators with our concerns, but do our suggestions get heard by those who can make a change; again, I don't know.

I expect a similar email response.  We tried!

AndrewToo
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 17

@andrewtoo Customer Service quickly replied to my inquiry.  Here is a copy of their reply.

Dear Member,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, once per lifetime quizzes can only be taken once over the lifetime of the AARP Rewards for Good account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we will forward your suggestion to the appropriate department for review. We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to explore new ways to offer our members exciting features. We hope you continue to enjoy the benefits of the program.

Thank you for being an AARP Rewards for Good member. 

Customer Service 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 17

Hey @k380494p 

I sent a nice suggestion that they make points available for a week or so after sending a Rewards for Good email that contains quizzes.

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 17

@andrewtoo Thanks for the suggestion and link to the R4G help center.  I did copy my post and send it off to them.  I have been a member for over two years and it seems that, like you, everytime I click on the links in the R4G emails I get the badge indicating that I already received the points.  It would be very nice if they reset them, if even for a week like suggested by @gm5271 .

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 17

Hello @k380494p ,

Thanks for taking time to find the quizzes on the Earn Points page!  Well done!

Like @gm5271 I always try R4G email quizzes and can only remember one quiz that gave me points.  It was last year sometime and I WAS SHOCKED.  It is kind of sad that they don't reset the quizzes, so we may get points.

Actually, @k380494p since you took time to research the quizzes and write this up, I think, you should consider posting it to the Rewards for Good customer support page.  As expected, there was a link to customer service in the email at https://rewards.aarp.org/#/helpcenter/contact?_k=ejj3a6  

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 17

@k380494p 

Hey K

DITTO ! Thanks for posting

It's wee bit frustrating everytime I get R4G email (which is only AARP newsletter I can get at my most used email- had to sign up with Gmail to get others)  Sorry got off track. .... just it upsets me also

Anyway Anyhow every time get R4G email I try the quizzes English & Spanish(if offered) with hopes of the possibility one not done but never the case.... only points I get are the 150 code points which grateful for but I agree with you they should use these emails to introduce NEW quizzes not old ones, especially not be One Time Only UNLESS they would do my suggestion IF THEY WANT TO INCLUDE CURRENT QUIZZES IN THEIR NEWSLETTERS OPEN THOSE QUIZZES FOR 7 DAYS & ALLOW ANYONE WHO READS EMAIL INFO & COMPLETES QUIZ TO BE REWARDED WITH POINTS EVEN IF DONE IN PAST To me this would be a great incentive for members and also could bring attention to the subjects plus we could add newer comments to those topics. Anyway my 2 cents... maybe it'll happen girl can hope

@AARPTeri Whatcha think??

Enjoy your day, 

Ginger : )

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Rewards for Good email 2/19/2019

Message 17 of 17

Today I received the weekly Rewards for Good email with the subject 'Earn up to 1875 Points With These Cold and Flu Quizzes'.  Three of the four quizzes were 'one time only' quizzes and one was a 'once a year quiz'.  I get that if I did the once a year quiz, I should not be able to get the points.  However, if it is a one time only quiz, should it not be reset for those of us who have been members for multiple years?  Just wondering.

Kudos
Views
Replies