AARP’s "Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families" can help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to receive a free copy.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Recipes Search

Message 1 of 2

@kennethm259253  Nope, you are not the only one. While I did get 60 points for that activity on the First, since then I've earned 30 points for that activity. I assumed the double points were officially taken away, but maybe the activity is malfunctioning, too.

The Recipe Search function's points badge shows 30 point available, but like yours, mine still has the asterisk, which means double points are available. I suggest we (you, me and everyone else) call the R4G customer service people (1 888 842 2891) and ask that we be given all missing double points. 

That being said, I rather doubt that they will give them to us, because the points badge shows 30 points are available. Also, once we've worked a one-time double points activity, the asterisk is still there, but we are not allowed to earn double points again. So there's that ... but there is also such a thing as the power of ask ... Smiley Happy

Happy earning to you!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

Recipes Search

Message 2 of 2

Am I the only one that is getting 30 points for Recipes Search instead of the double 60 points? It still has the star next to it but all this week I have only gotten 30, started on Sunday July 1st.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies