Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Sweepstakes Scams

Message 1 of 12

@CanRil67 

Hey Yippee CanRil that's awesome news Happy happy for you Enjoy 

Also think I need to Thank Teri @AARPTeri  Thanks a bunch Teri for helping him out with this issue You truly are a blessing for all R4G members Appreciate all you've done 

Enjoy your weekend 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Hello @CanRil67 ,

Congratulations!!!! That was a huge win and I know you're very happy about it.  I think there are many, many members who haven't won that feel that the Sweeps, Auctions and Daily Deals are a SCAM.  

Happy Walmart ShoppingSmiley HappyHeart

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

I have to retract my previous rant... it is NOT a scam. They made good on the $500 Walmart Gift card and even gave me and additional card for about $15 for the trouble so I’m feeling pretty bad about my initial response. Looking forward to the new program. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12
I agree.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

IT LOOKS LIKE THE "REWARDS FOR  GOOD" PROGRAM FOR AARP IS A TOTAL SCAM.  I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE AND THEY CAN NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS MATTER.  I FIND IT VERY SAD THAT WE ARE WARNED ABOUT "SCAMS" AIMED AT THE AARP POPULATION AND IT APPEARS THERE IS SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT THIS AARP PROGRAM.  SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE.  

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

@jerryl546996  we've noticed your post about our login process has been posted to several different threads in the community.  It's been escalated to the appropriate group and they will be reaching out to learn more about the issues you're sharing.

Thank you.

Sandy

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

The log in process is terrible. The security phrase cannot be heard clearly and the letters do not show. Contacted AARP without a response. Anyone can play sweepstakes including employees of AARP and you do not have to have AARP menbership. Sweepstakes now are 400 pints a day and my account shows points but 0 tp spend. Very unsatisfied with AARP. It should be people of retirement age or under Social Security Disability if younger than 62. This site is a sham.The daily merchandise contest is terrible. yiu only have 1 second to purchase and then it states"all items in carts". Will not renew membership. It this site is a disgrace in the way they treat seniors. Sweepstakes are rigged.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

@CanRil67 

Awesome awesome

Wonderful news 

Great response & its wonderful how the Helpers of our Community can be such a blessing

ENJOY Enjoy Spending your $500 at Walmart & its under $600 so you don't have to report the income Yippee

I've won a few small ones $10 & $15 got in mail I was ecstatic then I can't imagine how excited I'd be to win $500

Enjoy and have fun using that blessing 

Yippee 

Ginger  : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@AARPTeri 

Awesome Job Teri You rock girl

Appreciate your help in this matter 

Thanks for all you do for our Community 

Ginger  : ) 

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@CanRil67   I contacted the Rewards folks and they you were contacted a new gift card was being sent to you right away.  Let us know if you have any further issues and we apologize for the confusion.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views