Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: RFG AUCTIONS...IF IT AINT BROKE, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

Message 1 of 6

@DREAMFOXX777  I agree about the old auction format being a lot better and a lot more fun.  The old system rewarded the persistent and those  who spent a lot of time on the site, especially with the quick auctions that happened daily.  Those gave folks without hundreds of thousands of points a chance.   

The values for closed auctions have not gone down as predicted.  I have won one and spent way more points than I should have for a $10 gift card....really thought someone would outbid me, lol.   One good thing that has changed lately is the publication of the names of those who win and their location.   At least we can see that one robot is not winning everything.  Now to go look at that bio that @Epster found entertaining!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

You again have a very positive post, Well Done and keep it up.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

@DREAMFOXX  I'm not waiting for your books to be published to root for you to become a bestseller: I'm already rooting for you!  Go, go, go! Smiley Happy

I agree: niceness is a currently undervalued attribute in our society. Let's you and me try to bring it back. Smiley Happy Also agree: we can start right here, right now. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

Dear Epster:

This reply is a year late...SORRY about that...but THANK YOU nonetheless!!!...it takes someone with a keen eye and quick wit to read between the lines about some of the things I write about. It also takes someone whom likes to read, and is observant enough to pick up on the not so obvious. Everything I write about is factual...I just like to re-arrange the words as a 'hook' to get my readers engaged. I like adding humor to my life because it makes things just a little easier to deal with. You are the only one who commented on my BIO. With that said, perhaps when my book is published, you will be rooting for it/me to make the BEST SELLER's LIST. Bless you for giving me the KUDO. At first I thought I wasn't making any sense with my responses because I never got many kudo's. But, there are always a ton of views. We need to start supporting each other a little more. This would give us who do take the time to reply a bit more motivation to keep the community blog going. It only takes a 'click' 

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

@DREAMFOXX777  Just wanted to say I got a kick out of your bio. Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

RFG AUCTIONS...IF IT AINT BROKE, LEAVE IT ALONE!!!

Message 6 of 6

Hey...please put the REWARDS FOR GOOD auction bidding back like it was. You people are always messing up a good thing. There should be more ways to earn points, than us bidding excessively on an item that takes all your points. In most cases it takes a very long time to rack up 3 or 4 hundred thousand points. I don't know who was complaining, but apparently they didn't realize the magnitude of their complaints. Now, you nor I will never have a chance to win on a regular basis...that was a really dumb move. Who wants to drop 180,000 points on a $25 gift card? You get my drift? It was fine like it was. So, I will just end this as painlessly as I can and shoot the whole shabang on something at least worth $100....maybe I can win something with 400 thousand points. No more participation after this...too many new and improved things going on that are not new nor improved for that matter, but that's just my opinion.  

MS. JOAN ANTOINETTE BURTON
Kudos
Views
Replies